Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

So adorable. I love it!!  🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

Love the costume @ZombieMetroAnt! Your daughter looks great! 😄

I like your daughter's style Zombie!  That's an awesome costume!

@ZombieMetroAnt That is an awesome costume and your daughter's shoes are so cool. 

This is something that I would do when I was a kid. The first costume I picked for myself was Beetlejuice for Halloween! 

Awesome!!!!

Ok I need this!

IMG_3007.JPG

Disney Store is celebrating their 30th Anniversary today, so if you're signed up for their emails, you get a special code for up to 50% off. I only got 20%. Whomp whomp. I can do better. The shopper in me KNOWS I can get this cheaper at a later date. But if some lucky person gets 40-50 off and you won't use your code, please tag me. 

Danielle Nicole is killing it with these bags 🤘

Yup you need this @pixiedust2!

OMG I love this bag too and anything Snow White. I also got a 20% off code but hope someone hooks you up with a 40-50% off code. 

If anyone wants a 20% off code you can hit me up because I won't be using mine!

The Disneyland Eggstravaganza 2017 maps & eggs. My friends and I do this every year and it is so much fun!

(Photo credit: WDW News Today)

This is so cool and bums me out that I live in the Midwest :D. I wish these were for sale - my niece loves Minnie and Mickey (she's almost 2). Good luck to everyone that goes. It seems like it'll be a blast :).

I just noticed that some of the eggs are unique to the respective parks/areas. I hope you find more than one Tink and Toy Story eggs. They are so cute! 

@Karmatic The hidden eggs are big and permanent. The top 6 eggs are what you can actually take home.

The Tink egg is always one of my favs! 

Ahhh @Randell please find more than one of the rabbit from Alice in wonderland!!! Sooooo cute. I want 😍

@Mcakes it's only the 6 eggs in the top pic that you get to buy/take home. The other hidden eggs are big and permanent. They change the 6 eggs to buy each year. I WISH there was a white rabbit egg!😍

Oh darn! Guess there's no removing those eggs huh @Randell? 😛 This is why they don't let us drink in the park lol

@Mcakes hahaha! Except there is lots of drinking at DCA. Especially with the the Food & Wine Fest. There's even a Beer Garden! Watch out eggs here we come!!!

OMG I want to do this so badly but maybe next year. Enjoy @Randel!

OMG!  How much fun!  Enjoy!  @Randell  🥚🥚🥚

I really want to do this! It's this weekend right? Man, I'll miss it again. Have so much fun @Randell

@pixiedust2 Thanks! Yes, it starts this weekend! I *think* it runs through Easter Day? But, sometimes the eggs & maps sell out.

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA and thanks to all of you and your great contributions. I adore this thread. Oh and go see my post in the Party Thread to see what @veronika23 sent me!!! OMG!!

So, Nerd Alert for So Cal locals. Wondercon is this weekend at the Anaheim Convention Center. And locals, this is always a fun show in case you've never been. And there are always vendors selling Disney stuff. So much pop culture, it's not just comics. Always tons of stuff to buy. So check it out if you can make it! @Randell @ZombieMetroAnt

IMG_3005.JPG

7 Replies
testing