Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  โœจFaith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

There is so much awesomeness in your haul. I especially like the bangle and the Pirates shirt!

OMG I would have loved to try their gold dusted lemon beignets. I have tried their original beignets and the butterscotch beignets. The originals are the best. 

Thanks @Karmatic !! You need to try the Candy Cane beignets during the holidays. Those are my all time fav! 

@Randell Candy cane beignets sounds delicious! Don't they change up the seasonal flavors sometimes though?

I haven't had an AP for about 3 years because I haven't had much time but I was talking to my boyfriend about getting passes during lunch today. 

@Karmatic Traditionally, yes. But, they've had the Candy Cane for at least 2 years in a row. I think they were such a huge hit, they didn't want to mess with perfection. ๐Ÿ˜

Not sure if anyone posted this yet, the Cinderella compact mirror (2016 version) is back in stock. And, yep, it is really in stock, because I ordered one and it arrived.

http://www.sephora.com/cinderella-compact-mirror-P399816?skuId=1718154&icid2=products%20grid:p399816

2e30b8de805e3c6f8b0d6bf8fd0ba94e.jpeg

This is one of the "Princesses re imagined" as something else. 

This is fierce! I love it โค

Fierce! Home girl reminds me of Gabrielle from Xena but I'm sure this is more of a GOT nod. 

@Karmatic totally! And here I thought I was the only warrior princess (other than @shimmerbait ) ๐Ÿ˜€

IMG_3622.JPG

@Randell OMG incredible! Girl, you and I will get along just fine! It's like I was transported back to the 2000's when everything was on The WB. 

Seems to me like you, @shimmerbait and I have much to discuss about Xena. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Karmatic  there was only one reason I signed up for Netflix years back and that was Xena!! 

@shimmerbait Me too. I'm on Netflix streaming and Netflix doesn't have Xena. I don't think Hulu has it either. They need to get with the program! 

@Karmaticwhat the heck!! when did netflix drop xena and hercules!! grrrrr!!!!

Ha! Yes, the WB was the best @Karmatic !!

@Randell I was a little kid at the time but loved a lot of the WB's programs back then! Memories. โค๏ธ

@Randell  unghhhhh! That's a work of art!

@shimmerbait  Thanks!! When my friend sees it, she always says the year 2000 called and wants its DVDs back. Ha! I will never part with my Xena collection! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Randell I bought the calendars every year, the comic books are somewhere in a box, and I think I sold the mini action figures at a garage sale. The show ended way too soon and the finale was such a let down!

Yaaaaas!!!  Daenerys x Aurora - two of my spirit animals!  โค๏ธ

Hopefully Willa25 won't mind. Years ago...ok I still do...I download every picture I like.  I was able to find a few older Disney photos. I'd like to join in on posting them occasionally as well ๐Ÿ™‚  Yahoo has been Disney obsessed for years, always posting these "Disney Princesses Imagined as..." I should have a few somewhere. But this is the first photo I found. 

2e19c1b385ad9e9632089f5492545fe2.jpg

1 Reply
testing