Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

@veronika23 What?! That's crazy. I always thought they sold cookies around February or March. At least they do in California. 😞

@veronika23 Weird. Girl Scouts don't usually sell cookies in the fall (at least where I live). Fall is when the nuts and candies are sold. Cookie season starts in January. Are there any other troops near you? 

@Karmatic@lmi82I guess it's different in Canada. I'd have to call to double check but that's what they said... The mints only come out during the fall. I'm so peeved 😄

Love those results and I've tried the deliciousness before. I think my favorites are the Thin Mints though especially when they're frozen. 😸

I'm shamelessly addicted to BuzzFeed's myriad of YouTube channels. I'm not too familiar with Girl Scout cookies but I think I read somewhere that some of them have different names because they're regional? For example, Samoas = Caramel DeLites. 

I got a whole bunch of cookies this year but I need to not eat them all in one sitting. Savor them! 

@Karmatic I love "chilling" my Thin Mints, too. In the off season I buy Keebler Grasshoppers and they're a perfect dupe.

@Randell Ooooh thanks for the tip! I'm keeping the one box of Thin Mints in my freezer for a while because I keep eating the Girl Scout cookies I got as gifts.

It's good to know that I can still get my fix if that box disappears... into my stomach. 😂

@Karmatic Yeah, Girl Scout cookies are made by two different bakeries. The Little Brownie Bakers make the superior cookies and thankfully those are the ones sold where I live.

I love a lot of the Buzzfeed videos, too. Especially the taste test ones! 🙂

@lmi82 Interesting. I think California gets the inferior baker because the cookies my boyfriend bought for me are called Caramel DeLites. They're still delicious, but my friend sent me Samoas and there is a definite difference.

The taste test videos are how I got into BuzzFeed. I still love them but I also love the Try Guys, Worth It and Ladylike.

OMG!  Tagalongs are my favorite, too! 

@lmi82 @Tamara76 they're my favorite too! I love the result, so funny. hehe

XOXO,
Marieke

6fLPEu59c.jpg

Hey how did you get a picture of me 😄 😄 😄

I was in such a crummy mood last night so I decided to watch Lilo and Stitch - I forgot how much I enjoy this movie! Definitely went to bed in a better mood. Great soundtrack. Now look at Stitch pillows on the Disney website! 

liloandstitch

liloandstitch

I love Lilo & Stitch and the fact that you can stream this on Netflix. My cousin's kids and I watched all the sequels but it can't match the charm of the original! 

I think I'm going to rewatch it now!

upload_3958923589297222878.jpg

I'm here for Stitch! He is my fav!!! Heart

upload_7019166428350060533.gif

upload_6716976014310591394.gif

Love it!!! My fav disney movie when I'm in a bad mood or sad is Mary Poppins ❤️

Aww I love Lilo and Stitch!

A few things from my Disney haul...

The Beauty and the Beast Pandora bangle, inscribed with "True Beauty is Found Within", the newly released Tsum pins, and my "I was there" for the Pirates 50th anniversary! (Tried to get the 4 days only exclusive gold dusted lemon beignets, but the line was ridiculous.)

I was told the bangle is LE and also available online. But, if you're an AP, you get your discount at the Pandora inside Disneyland!

Still no Red Rose Sipper, and the Pirates stein sold out, too! Boo!

IMG_3573.PNGIMG_3577.PNG

They have a slightly different red (no AP, no "I was there") version on the site and they're BOGO 40% off right now!)

IMG_3571.JPG

I love this haul so much!  How fun! 💗  @Randell

That Pandora bracelet is so beautiful! 

XOXO,
Marieke

Such cute stuff @Randell! That bangle is really pretty 😄

testing