Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

@lmi82 oh my that reminds me of myself during college....hahaha

XOXO,
Marieke

Or in a conference room at work...LOL @lmi82

Image result for I didn't do it Beast look gif

I don't like to socialize while I'm eating & avoid the cafeteria. 

0000011.JPG

The pointing gif is also applicable to when you get caught chowing down and someone's like "Dang, you ALWAYS have food/are eating!" and you instantly point to the fact that someone bought donuts or someone else nearby is also eating! 😄

Having a girls day with my sister. Had to splurge for the collectors cup at the movies❤

IMG_2623.JPG

beauty and the beast related....swoooon

Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 10.01.12 AM.png

Love! Is that a real ring? 😍

Ugh, that is SO gorgeous....saw Mrs Potts last night at Hot Topic

potts.JPG

Spoiler
They had Chip too
potts.JPG

Had to run outta there or it was gonna hit my wallet BIG TIME!  Heart

@ZombieMetroAnt so cute! I may be running too HT!

@ZombieMetroAnt

OMG I need these in my life especially if they go on clearance. This Chip jewelry tray seems more useful than the Chip teacup or mug I saw at Disneyland. 

I love all things cute and Disney of course. 

I happened to be looking at the couch and I wanted to share it with my fellow Disney lovers. 

When my boyfriend and I were at Disneyland during Halloween 2016, he got me this adorable plush. I wanted the Jack and Sally too but maybe this year! 

It's baby Zero hanging out in a Simpsons donut pillow! 

(EDIT: I added two more pictures so you can see the donut & Zero better. I love the donut so much that I want to get another one so I can put them on my couch as decorations.) 

upload_7285133120640726344.jpgupload_8110409544924738866.jpgupload_5378576978351015129.jpg

*boops Zero's nose*

^_^ Soooo cute!!! And more cute points for the Simpsons' donut!

@lylysa Thanks my dear! I don't watch The Simpsons that much anymore but they're still iconic. I even ate part of a giant Simpsons donut at Universal Studios that I shared with work friends. 

The same with me and The Simpsons, I used to watch it non-stop, but eventually phased out of it. I did enjoy The Simpsons Movie though!

OMG, they have a giant donut?!?!?!?

My friend gave me a can of Buzz cola when they started making products to promote the movie launch.

@lylysa TBH, they needed to end The Simpsons years ago, but I guess it makes too much money to end it now. I still love the classic episodes and the movie too. The episodes that Conan O'Brien wrote are especially strong. He's a great writer. 

Yes girl about the donuts! If you go to Universal Studios in Hollywood, they have Springfield USA with a Kwik-E-Mart, Moe's Tavern, Krusty Burger etc. 

Did you like Buzz Cola? I think I tried some of my boyfriend's Buzz Cola at the park, but I don't remember what it tasted like. 

I couldn't resist and got a giant Lard Lad Simpsons donut to share, a box of regular donuts for my bosses/other friends and my boyfriend got me the donut pillow. 

I went almost a year ago so the prices might have changed. The giant donut was $5 and it was about 12 inches in diameter. It's like the size of a regular cake. The regular donuts was about $12 for 4. They were good but nothing special.

So the regular donut flavors are the Homer donut, Oreos with white frosting + pink drizzle, Butterfinger with white frosting & chocolate with chocolate sprinkles. The giant donut is below. 😱

Spoiler
upload_8259805034021221243.jpgupload_1706516585539482031.jpgupload_8846961273014993874.jpg

@Karmatic, sorry it took forever to respond, BT has been giving me hiccups for the past few days where I can't respond to posts and can only open select links.

OMG, that donut is HUGE!!! 

Image result for homer simpson drooling gif

I didn't drink the Buzz Cola actually, haha! I figured if I did it would mean the can could get crushed easier since it's not filled. My friend that bought the six pack said he drank some of them at the time and it tasted like your run of the mill "brown" soda (Coke, Pepsi, RC, etc.).

Love the little pumpkin nose!

Also, LOVE your avatar @Karmatic. I relate to it on a spiritual level. 😄

@lmi82 Thanks sweetie! Pusheen is one of my spirit animals and she makes me laugh.

I love your avatar! Are they your cats? They give me Disney's Lady & T feels. I thought the Siamese cats were funny... mean but funny. I'm allergic to cat dander so I have to admire from afar! 

@Karmatic Thanks! Yup, those are two of my cats (they're sisters). Rosie is on the left and Bear is on the right. 🙂

@lmi82 They're adorable and love their names!

So cute! ❤️

Here is your dose of Disney art for today, my friends. 🙂

upload_3080037379434822384.jpg

4 Replies
testing