Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Price Eric has always been one of my fav princes 

So who's everyone's type? 😂

Prince Phillip and Prince Naveen for me... 😍

Mulan looks just like one of my cousins. 

@txcatx John Smith, Flynn Rider, Dimitri, Prince Phillip, Prince Eric, Li Shang, and Kocoum for me!

@txcatx My type: Aurora, Cinderella, Jasmine, Vanessa, Phillip, Adam, Naveen, Thomas.

Team Vanessa!!!! 

Image result for little mermaid vanessa gif

From their movie depictions, Prince Eric is my #1, but I also adore John Smith (though he's not a Disney Prince), and Prince Adam (aka The Beast after he transforms back to being human).....but, going off the illustrations, Tarzan, Prince Phillip, and Prince Eric are hotties. Haha! I wish the illustration of Eric had bluer eyes....in the movie his eyes are so piercing! I wish the John Smith illustration didn't have him looking so much like Chris Helmsworth because I don't find him drool worthy and that's throwing me off from my love of cartoon-John Smith.

😄

Also, is it just me, or does Gaston's frame look a bit compact for the proportions of his head/neck? When I was little and watched Beauty & The Beast I was so confused why Belle didn't reciprocate Gaston's feelings because I thought he was so hunky and manly! Hahaha! I also didn't get why Gaston was so infatuated with Belle when he had those three, blonde triplets fawning over him. I thought they were prettier and had much prettier dresses than Belle. Ohhhh to be a kid and be simple minded! 

Pochontas is giving me Tia Carrera vibes from the early 90's and I get Reese Witherspoon from Elsa - must be the nose...

These are extremely well done thanks for sharing 🙂

These are so well done! Can we just take a moment to appreciate Belle's eyebrows?!

John Smith is a ringer for Chris Helmsworth and Aladdin looks like Jake Gyllenhaal. Mother Gothel is also giving me some Michelle Pfeiffer vibes.

I adore that there's one of Ursula as Vanessa!!! ^_^

These are always good!!  Elsa reminds me of Kirsten Dunst and Rapunzel of Amanda Seyfried 

0.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt You're totally right about Elsa looking like Kirsten Dunst! I think Rapunzel also resembles AnnaSophia Robb. Oh and Tinkerbell kind of reminds me of Taylor Swift. 

I wonder if the artist used any celebrity photos to help create these.

Kate Spade, why are you doing this to me?  You know I can't afford you!!

spade.JPG

Spoiler
Maybe I'll get a wallet or the keychain!  Heart 

spadess.JPG

I originally purchased the purse but it was tiiiny; I ended up returning it because I like a little more room. 

That is good to know!  @annypoo  It is so adorable - super tempting!

Omg. I want the coin purse, it's so cute!!!

I got the card holder a while back and use it everyday so I don't have to bring my giant wallet to work with me or to run errands. I think you should get it 🙈

I thought I'd paste in some of the Beauty and Beast collection at Simons.ca... Looks like a collaboration with MinkPink?

Came across this little gem. It's so true! 😄

9ac.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Best song ever!  That was my favorite running song for the longest

Totally just read those lines in the voices of the characters. 

No lie!

There's no way not to! Hahaha. 

5 Replies
testing