Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

The kid dressed as Russel gets me every time, he's soooo adorable! 

I remember growing up and watching The Little Mermaid and even Sleeping Beauty and thinking how the witches were so glamorous! I didn't have the mind set of "The witch is pretty and therefore the princess is ugly" either, but I thought it was so odd that for knowing that while there had to be two very distinct images created to show good/evil or good/bad, that the "bad" or "evil" side was still so appealing and dynamic! Even watching 101 Dalmatians I would think that Cruella was just so much more interesting than Anita because her look was so different and bold. I didn't necessarily find Cruella beautiful, but her image spoke more to me than Anita's.

P.S. When Ursula transformed into Vanessa I did think she was much hotter and prettier than Ariel though! LOL!

Vanessa is my favorite character from Little Mermaid. 

@lylysa I always thought that Vanessa was much prettier than Ariel, too!

Image result for the little mermaid vanessa gif

Image result for the little mermaid vanessa gif

^_^ She's the best lol

Anonymous Insider

Honest Trailers are one of my favorite things ever... and they just did one for Beauty and the Beast!  Enjoy 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwu8XNTGX5o

And if you loved that one, they've done so many of Disney movies

Spoiler

And of course After Ever After.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diU70KshcjA

Hahahaha the songs are pretty funny! 😄

i love honest trailers! and bad lip readings

Bad lip readings are so good @samls324 😄 

@Anonymous I love Honest Trailers, too! So accurate hahaha! I didn't know they did so many Disney ones 🙂

Anonymous Insider

@ohheyitscindyk  Yep 🙂  My favorite part are the songs

Pretty but I would never be able to pull this off!

beauty1.JPG

beauty.JPG

Spoiler
From Allure:

One of the most iconic images from cartoon version of Beauty and the Beast is arguably the enchanted rose. With the new Impulse Cosmetics Enchanted Rose Eyeshadows and Glitters, the glimmering flower that facinated me as a kid is brought to life in makeup form. Growing up, my sister and I basically burnt through our VHS tape of the movie. We lived for all things Belle, begging our parents to buy us yellow dresses and tie ribbons in our hair. If my childhood self only knew that a live-action version and all new Beauty and the Beast products that are currently available, I think I would have screamed at the top of my lungs. Impulse Cosmetics's ode to the new movie, which will be out on Friday, would definitely be little Devon's favorite.

Impulse Cosmetics's shadows and cosmetic glitter typically come in little clear jar. However, for a limited time, you can get them in tubes that have a golden cap studded with a magenta rose. TBH it reminds me of something that came in a fake—as in plastic—Belle makeup set that I once had. This one is completely useable, though. You can choose from any one of the Pennsylvania-based company's 51 glitters or 74 loose eye shadow pigments. If you need some suggestions, we have our eyes on Oil Slick, which is a black eye shadow with rainbow shimmer, and Pamplemousse, a golden yellow that looks just like Belle's dress. You can even do a movie mashup and get one of the Harry Potter-inspired shadows.

451.JPG

You can shop the Impulse Cosmetics Enchanted Rose Eyeshadows and Glitters now for $8.99 on impulsecosmetics DOT com. Just be sure to put your preferred shade in the notes section at check out.

Ohh some pretty colors in there! This sounds interesting "Oil Slick, which is a black eye shadow with rainbow shimmer"  Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt!

So I am pretty bummed that MAC didn't do a Beauty and the Beast collection. I can't believe they didn't do one... or any other major brand for that matter... What's wrong with them? Don't they like money?

latest.png

Comes out this Friday

@veronika23 I'm surprised too! They did Cinderella an Maleficent. I wonder why they didn't do Beauty and the Beast. I think it would have been a popular collection. 

@annypoo  I think it would have been popular too! I'm so sad 😞

Seriously!  I guess you're right, girl - they must not like money.... 😞

@veronika23

I have my tickets to see the movie on Sunday!!!!  I'm going with two of my friends to see it at Alamo Drafthouse so we can gorge on Sangria and Nachos while we watch - no kids invited! 🙂

That sounds soo great @Tamara76 🙂

@veronika23 Seriously!! WHY?! 😞

Image result for disney belle crying gif

@VioletLavender  I know!

tumblr_n6d4k9zmkr1s2wio8o2_500.gif

okay so came to post that the disney site has a working cogsworth clock and lumiere candlestick holder that look true to the new movie and saw the post about the little mermaid and was like omg ariel then watched it and was like ....um??? that's not ariel. Then read the spoiler ahh makes sense now.  Anyway posted pics of the clock and candlestick holder. 

lumiere.jpgcogsworth.jpg

These are so pretty! Love it @greenwenvy, thanks for posting!

5 Replies
testing