Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

AHAHA I have no idea why it has the Drybar item. Even when I go to edit there is not link or anything. Sorry bout that folks. 

@Samtian

drybar new spokesperson! ❤️

lol!

Haha! I thought you meant to do that as a joke! I was going to post something along the lines of "Hey @Samtian I used my Drybar MaiTai and my hair did not transform into Princess Aurora Blonde? What did I do wrong?" 😉

@Randell Hahaha that would have been hilarious!

Haha! I wouldn't expect anything less from Cosmo. 😄

1.PNG

Spoiler
5.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG

Lol!!! 😄 Thank you for sharing this article, I've been laughing for the last ten minutes straight

Warning: these will most likely get stuck in your head! 😉 😄

These are awesome! @lmi82. ❤️❤️❤️

So who can I borrow $2,690.00 from? 😬 Guess my plastic Rose from Target will have to do. New BATB Collection from Swarovski. The rings are to die for!

IMG_2916.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_2919.JPG

IMG_2918.JPG

IMG_2917.JPG

I love that rose in the bell glass. 

I love the hairpin, but will probably lose it in one day 😄

If they sell it at the disney parks and you are a passholder you might get 20% off 😉

omgawwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhh beautiful.

that rose looks so cute!!

^^^ @mella900 love your Rapunzel avatar!  Although I thought your winking-while-wearing-a-unicorn-hoodie was adorable too Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt always can count on you to notice my avatar changes hehe ❤️ Thank you!! She's my fav and I don't think I've seen anyone with rapunzel yet! 

OMG! Beautiful!  The rings and that crystal Belle - wow!😻😻😻

@pixiedust2 no, no, no...I was doing good til I clicked the jewelry. Those stackable rings!! I haven't seen a $20 dupe for those...if they have them at D-land, I'm in trouble. I'm a sucker for stackable rings...

A cute little video popped up on facebook that I think you'd all like (especially pug lovers!). It's called Beauty and the Pug (made by Doug The Pug). 🙂 😄

jjsjjss.PNG

You can view the video even if you're not on facebook.

Spoiler
https://www DOT facebook DOT com/itsdougthepug/videos/1329222427162580/

Edited to add the youtube video! Thanks @Tamara76! 😄

Awwwww!  It's on his YT channel, too!   So adorable! 🌹🌹🌹

@lmi82 Oh my!! Thanks for the laugh!!

1 Reply
testing