wendyomgwar

Re: Tarte Holiday sets

They all appear to be matte.

syritt

Just bought lipsurgence set. I was trying to cut back a little this month after getting the YSL lip stains, but I just couldn't let it sell out. I love those lippies so much. You all are such enablers, and I mean that in the best way possible. ^_^

DTalksAll

OMG guys!!!!! The Tarte Blush Palette is so much prettier in person. I missed out on the minis last year so I jumped as soon as I saw this thread. I don't switch up my blushes often so I figured why not right?!?! And the bracelet isn't that bad. I'll probably end up wearing it to a masquerade next month because my dress has gold in it & it kinda goes with it. Then I'll probably give it to my little cousin :smileywink: 

sep tarte2.jpg

tarte bracelet.jpg

tarte blush.jpg

MermaidBarbie

Hello, Gorgeous! What lovely shades of blushes, and I love that bracelet! :heart:

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

the bracelet has a Kate Spade look to it with the shape of the bow:smileyhappy:

momo

Wow it looks great! Is the Park Ave Princess bronzer the matte or shimmer version? It looks matte but I want to know for sure before I make my order! Also, would you mind measuring the case? I am so excited! Thank you so much for posting your pictures! : )

DTalksAll

Matte, they are all matte 

momo

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much!! : )

DTalksAll

Correction, sorry... Dazzled (second from the left has shimmer) But Park Ave Princess is matte 

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

@dannyc   The first color on the left- is it almost exactly like Natural Beauty?  What about the second from the left (looks a lot like Blushing Bride - minus the shimmer).

Thanks!

DTalksAll

I don't own any other tarte blushes except for what's the aqualilies palette (no clue what shade that is) & a mini of exposed from a pt perk but I haven't even opened it. 

I know the shades in the palette from left to right are: Crave, Dazzled, Darling, Doll Face, Park Ave Princess

roxystar4

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@dannyc I was curious because in the Tarte picture is looks almost orangey but your pic is looks to be a bright red (which I like the red!)

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

It's not as bright as the picture must have been the lighting. I'll swatch them tomorrow for you :smileywink: 

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

that is so nice of you! Thanks!  It's a gorgeous palette

veevali

Oooooo that does look good. Can you please let me know the measurements of the palette? I was thinking of ordering it but wasn't sure how big it would be...

DTalksAll

The palette is 7"x3.5" & each blush is 1"x2.5" each shade seams big enough for a brush to get enough color of. & The description states each blush is 0.158 oz. Hope this helped :smileywink: 

nebel

haha YUP I still like the bracelet!

DTalksAll

If I don't give it to my cousin I'll send it to you. I was surprised. I thought it would be really cheap looking & too big for my tiny wrists. It has two snaps and it actually fits me! 

nebel

haha, oh no, please give it to your cousin!  I'm gonna pick this set up for myself! Thank you for posting the pretty pictures!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

for the blush or for the bracelet? 

nebel

lol both!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 159 replies
  • 282 hearts