Re: Tarte Holiday sets

Wendy!  What's going on?  Are you sick?  *feels wendy's forehead*

Actually I'm sorta not feeling it either.....if it was little blush minis I'd be all over it though!  ;P

And I haven't gotten Orange Pop yet!! OMG

I'm going to the Doctor's right now!!!

Delilah come and get me! I'm not in conditions to drive right now lol. 

Seriously though, I took a picture of all my blushes... and now I feel bad about having so many... don't worry guys I'm sure one I swatch instore I'll need to have them again right....

@wendyomgwar: ENABLE ME PLEASE!!! I want to see your pretty pretty pictures of blushes!! NEVER feel bad about having too many blushes. Blushes are amazing. They are my life. I need them and I am pretty sure they need me to buy them too. Otherwise, they are just sitting with a bunch of other blushes in the store, all alone, with no one to play with them!!!

Ask Poshified- the number of blushes on my Loves List is entirely out of control!

=O Oh my... I never thought about it that way :smileysad:

Those poor poor blushes! To never be stroked by the soft hairs of my blush brush. Tear!

"not in condition to drive right now" ? You don't even have a license :smileyhappy:

I'm on my way. Hang on......

Hahaha! That doesn't mean I can't drive under normal circumstances! :smileytongue:

I just need someone over 21 and with a license in the car :smileyvery-happy:

I'm kinda disappointed with the Tarte Blush set. :smileysad: That's what I've been anticipating the most but now that it's here, I'm not quite sure that I'll get it. :smileysad: I wish they just did it like last year's.

I will however get the Giving Collector's set travel bag!

(0) Hearts

I like how Tarte included the C-brighter eye treatment this year in that massive set! :smileyhappy:

Really, more Dollface and Park Avenue Princess?

I like the square pans, because they'll fit into a freestyle palette neatly, but I would have rather they put out a few limited edition colors like last year.

The blush in the Thoughtful Treasures set looks nice, though, and the price is right for me, too, so I might be picking it up later.

I sometimes feel holiday sets for mostly geared towards enticing people new to the brand (that's how I got hooked years ago), but don't necessary offer anything new to people who already have a lot

Maybe I should not buy any new makeup until the holiday sets come out..um..naw..I can't wait that long in a year! :smileylol:

(0) Hearts

Definitely, these sets and palettes generally are a great way to build a collection or explore a brand, otherwise it is just extra and isn't as exciting.

I only started using makeup early this year, so I missed out on all the holiday sets. I saw Tarte's lip and blush sets from last year and wanted them so badly, so I held off (mostly). These sets are definitely less interesting to me than last year's though. Oh well, I'm sure other companies are going to put out some great things.

lol Kimchikween, you are probably right about enticing new customers.  I wish they had included blushing bride or natural beauty in there though

I already have 2 Park Ave princess & dollface so I dont know if I will get the blush palette. I was hoping for some different colors. I love the individual 4 pack they did last year - that way, if you have a color you can give the one you have as a gift !

Super exciting.... I am so sad about the Tarte blush set. I have a few of the colors already so I guess it's a no for me as well. Same with the Nars blushes- they always use the same colors! I WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

(0) Hearts

Money saved from not buying Tarte will be spent on other holiday collections :smileytongue:

Like the Chanel one? :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

Bingo! :smileyvery-happy:

Agree, I was looking forward to Lipsurgence set as well.  :smileysad:

Where is the lip set?   Please tell me this is a preview and there is more to come.  They have had a beautiful Lipsurgence set each year and I so look forward to it!

(0) Hearts

There is a set on the brand site with 8 mini's in a beautiful variety for $39, but its out of stock now :smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • KatVonDlipstick.jpg
  • KatVonDPalette.jpg
  • photo (7).JPG
  • 1620.jpg
  • 1619.jpg
  • sep tarte2.jpg
  • tarte bracelet.jpg
  • tarte blush.jpg