DTalksAll

Re: Tarte Holiday sets

I don't really own tarte blushes, that's why I got it. & the few I do are in other palettes or minis. I can't believe I've never purchased a full size tarte blush before. What is wrong with me?!?! 

rikkie

I am sure you'll enjoy having this palette then! Their colors are just so pretty. 

Is it bad I even gave a moment's thought to buying the monster collector's set just because there's a LE mini blush in there?? I am sure other colors are very close to it and I'd really only be excited about the blush and the maracuja oil, haha. 

poshified

(0) Hearts

That's what I did last year with Tarte's massive set! I gave away practically the entire set but kept the blush. In the end, it turned out to be one of the most expensive blushes I've ever purchased! :smileyvery-happy:

crayzeeRN

Then you will definitely love this set dannyc! Prepare to get addicted to Tarte blushes :smileyhappy:

DTalksAll

This is going to be a problem... I normally don't purchase a lot of blush because I never finish them & I stick to the same color scheme (Nars orgasm & Benefit coralista) I really do not want to become blush obsessed, but I have a feeling I'll be purchasing a NARS palette when their holiday sets come out... grrrrrrrrr.... 

DTalksAll

& I just ordered the blush palette. I had to! What if it sold out? What if I decided I didn't want it like I did last year with the blush set? Then I would regret not getting it :smileysad: 

kimchikween

Please, Sephora, new samples!  Please! :smileywink:

poshified

(0) Hearts

Yes, please!

Titian06

Thanks @aviscardi!  I'll see if I can find it.

Titian06

@crazyRN - you are crazy!  Awesome!

Titian06

The blush is is great!  Thanks @poshified for sharing!

I agree with @crayzeeRN!  It seems like the What's New used to show all the new items.  Now it only seems to show selected items, and then it it doesn't update very often.  I've missed so many new items because I rely on the Home page and the What's New page for showing these things.

poshified

(0) Hearts

No problem, girl! :smileyhappy:

crayzeeRN

[ Edited ]

Even though this is a Tarte thread, I'm going to do some mutual enabling and post some pics of two other new items I am TOTALLY drooling over: (HAH, take that, poshified :smileytongue: )

KatVonDlipstick.jpgKatVonDPalette.jpg

zomg the colors!

When do we get 20% off again? :smileyvery-happy:

poshified

I'm glad to see the enabling going both ways! :smileywink: I've been eyeing that KVD eye palette, but surprisingly, I haven't pulled the trigger. Ask me again when it's being sold out everywhere though, and I'll be jumping on it in an instant, haha!

crayzeeRN

If they'd change the samples and put out some good new promo codes, I'd be ordering both in a heartbeat!

poshified

(0) Hearts

The MUFE powder samples cover a good half of my face.

janinebt

That blush set is a steal! I just fell inlove with Tarte blushes this year, I love how rich in pigment they are. Despite being matte they still possess the perfect amount of depth, so they aren't terribly flat. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
aviscardi

I think there's another thread that has all brand newness posted

vanillammm

DTalksAll

Blush Palette PLEASE! I missed out on the blush set last year, thi is even better! 

poshified

(0) Hearts

This palette form is much better than last year's. Easier to store and carry around -- that's for sure! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 159 replies
  • 282 hearts
  • 43 in conversation
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoralovex
    • spoiledbrat
    • wendyomgwar
    • aviscardi