Tada!

kimmi1115

Tada!

Well, earlier today I went to the shop my future mother-in-law works at, and I allowed her to do my thing.  First, I had more dead/dry ends than I originally thought, so those had to go first.  I guess the usual person I go to did not cut them all for some reason.  Then, she started layering.  She told me everything she was doing.  She asked me a few times if I was panicking or anything, and I wasn't lol.  

Here's the results right after Lanndan and I left.  It does curl up a bit more as it dries, but it I am quite happy with it.  It kind of reminds me of the actress I posted pictures of, but not exactly.  My future mother-in-law really liked it due to my hair line, though I don't know what the differences are in hair lines lol.  She also parted some over to the side to see what it would look like.  I'll have to post a completely dry picture later.  When I drove home, I had the windows down lol.  My hair doesn't blow here, there, and everywhere now lol.

998398_662850553728703_199490323_n.jpg

Titian06

Re: Tada!

Hi, Kimmi!  Your hair looks great!  When I suggested shoulder length hair, this is what I had in mind.  I wish your future mother-in-law could do my hair--I'm looking for a stylist who knows how to work with curly hair.  Enjoy your new look!

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

Thanks, and you need to teleport to TN, too!  

prettyinpa

That is an awesome cut!  Wow, I wish my hair looked that good after I get done my ridiculously expensive hair cuts. Your mother-in-law is a scissor wizard, and it's great that she reassured you and told you what was going on along the way. I think she captured the essence of a professional style with a glamorous appeal. 

Good decision.

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

You need to teleport to TN so you can go to her! lol  While I was there, I noticed most of the calls were directed towards her.  I told Lanndan it seemed like she's pretty popular with clients and walk ins.  He told me that she is, and she has more clients than the person who owns the shop!  I'm glad I went to her!

starletta8

It looks great!!!

Spyski

Wow Kimmi, I bet your fiance is loving it! Looks sexy and very mature looking. Not that your old pics didn't look good, I just think this is a change for the better :smileyhappy:

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

Thank you!  And he does love it lol.  It is nice to go for a change for once.  I can wear my hair down outside without feeling like I'm going to have a heat stroke lol.

janinebt

Looks great Kimmi!!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
melissabt

Aww it looks so good! Did you also add highlights? Your hair looks really healthy.

<3 Melissa
kimmi1115

Thanks!  I've not added any highlights yet.  The last time I had my hair highlighted was last year in some sort of blonde shade.

melissabt

It looks cute! It looks like the highlights were weaved in:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
candacebt

So cute Kimmi!! I always freak out when my hairdresser cuts off my dead ends too, but it makes SUCH a difference.

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  I'm surprised I didn't freak out!  After the first clip of dead end, she showed me how long the section was, and I was shocked.

arielaaaaaaaa

I love it!! I think it's a great cut!! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 34 replies
  • 43 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • runy
    • prettyinpa