kimmi1115

Tada!

Well, earlier today I went to the shop my future mother-in-law works at, and I allowed her to do my thing.  First, I had more dead/dry ends than I originally thought, so those had to go first.  I guess the usual person I go to did not cut them all for some reason.  Then, she started layering.  She told me everything she was doing.  She asked me a few times if I was panicking or anything, and I wasn't lol.  

Here's the results right after Lanndan and I left.  It does curl up a bit more as it dries, but it I am quite happy with it.  It kind of reminds me of the actress I posted pictures of, but not exactly.  My future mother-in-law really liked it due to my hair line, though I don't know what the differences are in hair lines lol.  She also parted some over to the side to see what it would look like.  I'll have to post a completely dry picture later.  When I drove home, I had the windows down lol.  My hair doesn't blow here, there, and everywhere now lol.

998398_662850553728703_199490323_n.jpg

carolang

Re: Tada!

looks really good!

liveinlovexx

This looks super cute! Yay on your new look! :]

dianabt

Very pretty, it looks polished and mature! (without meaning it in old lady terms :smileywink:  I love it, and the side part looks great! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  I feel like I'm actually 21 now lol.

runy

Wow it looks so great!  Glad it worked out for you!!

Graceann

OOOOO!!!! KIMMI THAT IS TOTES ADORBE!!!!! I LOVE IT! It looks like my natual hair.:smileyhappy:  :smileyhappy:

mafan

I really like the cut!  It's amazing the bounce she seems to have given to your hair.  You look great and I like the side part, too.

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

Thanks, and cutting all the dead ends seem to really help.  I felt a difference after she cut them.

jennypenny1995

A-doooooorrrrr-a-ble!!!  Keep it parted on the side!  So flattering.  It looks so much healthier!!

roxystar4

Kimmi you are in TN?

beautylovingirl

It looks really good and it makes your pretty face and "Tennessee

tan" really stand out! LOL! 

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

Thanks, and Benefit still needs to make that bronzer lol

DTalksAll

Kimmi I love it! It's shorter than what you had, but you still have length to work with. 

keelybt

Thanks for sharing Kimmi!  Your new cut looks fantastic :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

It looks so good! 

lylysa

Oooo, some new life breathed into those pretty curls of yours! I like it! There's so much body and volume! I really like it parted on the side, the curls/waves over your eye and side of your face and so easily be worked into having an old Hollywood feel!

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

An old Hollywood style could be cool for a night out with friends or Lanndan.  I think I need to Google some old Hollywood now

sephoramusthave

OMG you look AMAZING Kimmi!!! Gorgeous, just gorgeous!!

And your tan....*jelly*

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

Thanks, sephoramusthave!  I'm sure your tan has kicked in, too!  I think you once said on here that your tan kicks in during the summer, too.

miabt

Nice cut!  It really suits you well :smileyhappy:  I'm glad you're happy with the new do... your future MIL did a great job!

xo, Mia

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 34 replies
  • 43 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • runy
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave