Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: RE: THE PARTY THREAD

Ahh, I’m sorry.  I’m out of the habit of signing in. I wish I could say I’m saving money on makeup due to being away but I can’t, haha.  @tsavorite

@heartsmyface,

I wish that I could say that I don't know exactly what you mean!  I haven't saved any money by being away either!  😕

Haha, well we can no longer blame peer pressure on our spending habits.  It’s pure obsession:) @tsavorite 

@heartsmyface,

Yep!   🙂

Thank you!  It’s totally like coming home to the family for the holidays!  I’ll be the pariah cousin who sneaks liquor to everyone under the table😎 @NotCrocker

Liquor?  What about stealing grandma's "hidden" stash of good chocolates and passing them out to everyone? @heartsmyface

Why hello there!  Catch me!  @Ispend2much67D3A217D-114F-4367-BEF8-AD998EEE9BC9.gif

Okay, I'm ready- arms outstretched- jump!   Oops...sorry about that...@heartsmyface

Why hello there, @heartsmyface!

17f2fb13d8b16a49643d3eae4b3126c1.gif

7E6FF70B-8E1B-4347-9A9B-7C22EB4B2B67.gif

@suzyo 

Image result for funny hi gif

It's so good to see you, @heartsmyface!!!

Hey!   I’m so happy to be here!  @lmi82

026FBDFA-5649-4E6F-ADC2-4BC8EE8FC774.gif

bears hello GIF

@heartsmyface heyyy!! Heart

Allo!!!  @Mcakes  Bear hug!!!  Haha!  0EBCAF02-A870-4C1C-B3C3-75EED6027464.gif

Sooooooo hungry! 😉

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

This may not be the right place, but please watch and donate to Stand Up to Cancer!! We have to research and beat this for all of us and our children!! 🤨👨‍🔬👩‍🔬

OMG guys, I just made VIB for the first time ever! I've spent a lot on makeup this year. 😉

I just hope that the giant sized Gucci Bloom comes intact because it wasn't available at any local store in the 3.3 bottle. I figured that since I really like the fragrance I might as well take the plunge and buy enough to hopefully carry me through to whatever fragrance I come across and love next!

Just an update announcement: THE PERFUME ARRIVED AND THE GLASS BOTTLE WAS UNBROKEN!!!!! *does celebratory dance of the dinosaurs* 

😉

37,881 Replies
testing