Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Awwww - Thank you so much, my beautiful Mer-Sister! ❤️  You are too sweet!

I had a fabulous birthday, complete with cheese fries, milkshakes, Thai Fried Chicken, Frozen Zombies and a unicorn cake!!!!   Not quite tacos, donuts, pizza and ice cream, but I enjoyed myself, nonetheless! ❤️

@mermadelove

Omg that sounds AWESOME!!!! WHAT pray tell is a frozen zombie???!!!

@Tamara76

@mermadelove  Zombies are tiki-style mixed drinks with a bunch of rums and juices so they taste super fruity, but are actually really strong.  This was my first time trying a frozen version and it was soooooo good! ❤️

062318frozenzombie.PNG

@Tamara76 That looks very pretty! Like a party in a glass!!! Have you ever seen the giant frozen mermaid drink?! I think that one is meant for at least five  people! 110 ounces!110 ounces!

Yaassss!  I have seen this online - This can be our official BIC meetup beverage when we can all make our way up to you and the Northeast merpod crew (or vice versa!) ❤️ ❤️ ❤️     @mermadelove

@Tamara76 A-Ha!!! That sounds similar to a Scorpion Bowl! You know— the one that comes with a warning that it has to be shared by two people? Well, back in my foolish youth I shared one with a friend. Then shared one more with said friend. He fared well, I was sick for 48 hrs!!!!!! I can’t believe it took me so long to figure out that alcohol triggers violent migraines— it wasn’t a hangover for two days! 🤣😂😑

@Tamara76 May the Queen of Haul have the Happiest of Birthdays!! I hope you have many more!!🌮🍕🎂🥂🧜‍♀️💖

Awwww - Thank you so much, @yankeefaithful! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Happy birthday @Tamara76!!  I hope your day was filled with sparkly rainbow love!

Image result for birthday gif 

Thank you, @michelleshops!   There was much sparkly rainbow love! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Anonymous Insider

Happy Birthday 

Thank you, @Anonymous! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Image result for birthday gifHappy birthday @Tamara76! I hope today is filled with cool drinks and warm hearts!

Thank you so much, @NotCrocker!   It was definitely filled with cool drinks and warm hearts! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Happiest of Birthdays to you, @Tamara76!! I hope you have an absolutely lovely day! 

Image result for birthday pig gif

Thank you so much, @quspork! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Happy Birthday @Tamara76. I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Awwww - Thank you, @PrettyPaint! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Happy Birthday @Tamara76!

d8beb08d5507ea6e3bef6c3e4bb1c696.gif

Thank you, @suzyo! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

YAY! Happy Birthday, @Tamara76!!! 💖🎂🎁

I hope your day is just as amazing as you are, and filled with lots of birthday fun! 🎉

550287c572733ab9e1a9be50c57f5e06.gifGgoNbIzxbQol_1_480x.jpgezgif-5-1e26c8f21b.gif

37,912 Replies
testing