THE PARTY THREAD

THE PARTY THREAD

[ Edited ]

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Blue-ombre-hearts-Bonnies-Cakes-and-Kandies-Gympie-Rainbow-Beach-wedding-cake.jpg

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I love him!

oA6DW7rbHZ6hy.gif

hahaha love it!

How I feel this evening lol Smiley Happy I just can't get over the cuteness

notsleeping.PNG

So dang cute!!!

[ Edited ]

Oh my gosh I cannot believe how much work it was just to get an image to a size BT would allow and then RENAME IT so it would post! Obnoxious! But here's a pic of my dog doing her one and only trick: I say "Show me your b00bies" and she flops onto her back!

IMG_0221-bbies-1.gif

In any case, I've been super busy lately with work, so I guess I've got some catching up to do! Smiley Tongue

hahahaha love the name of your trick!

Special thanks to @jemly, @ShannonAlexis and @veronika23 for recently reviving/creating fun threads where people can just enjoy each other's company Smiley Happy Also super grateful to the steady BT contributers, including @veronika23 @mochapj @kso225 @etscore1 @libellules @lachaton and many, many others. You know who you are Smiley Very Happy

Thanks! I agree with you with all the other type threads! Awesome job girls!

LATE NIGHT PARTY

image.jpeg

Checking in!

@veronika23 Awesome thread idea, I love all the positivity!

Thanks @tbuss

@veronika23 awesome thread! Thank YOU! You are one of the BT'ers I couldn't live with out! You work so hard on new product posts, so that I can come to one place and find the latest on ALL my favorite brands. And much love to @beauty2sample who helps me find Easter eggs and makes ordering fun!
And, thanks to all the BT'ers who are so helpful and kind!

image.jpg

[ Edited ]

Thanks @Randell. LOVE Ariel! Go mermaids!!!! Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]

I hope they let this stay on the main board, because I have not been to off topic in a long time. I like the idea of having a somewhat general thread to post these things on, so more people can see them without complaints of clogging the feed. Another wonderful idea. Thanks for all of your contributions, @veronika23. I do not purchase the latest and greatest often, because I prefer to get deals which come less often on new releases. Your contributions to those who do are invaluable though. 

And, now a random comment elsewhere in the thread to bury my I hope this stays on the main board comment from the feed.

[ Edited ]

Thanks @notcreative.  Well it is BT and beauty related so yes it belong here. Smiley Wink

hahaha that's funny... I will also follow your random comment lead Smiley Very Happy

I like this @veronika23 what a great idea. Smiley Very Happy

Thank you @jen143xo

Great thread idea @veronika23!

Thanks @jesscheems