THE PARTY THREAD

THE PARTY THREAD

[ Edited ]

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Blue-ombre-hearts-Bonnies-Cakes-and-Kandies-Gympie-Rainbow-Beach-wedding-cake.jpg

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

The holidays- lots of work before, lots of work after.  But it's worth it.

Yep. Ours is still up. Still one more New Year to go. Smiley Wink ( Excellent excuse to keep it up longer! Smiley Very Happy )

I'm envious of your holidays!

My tree is still up, I have been too lazy to take it down!! 

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

We left one strand of lights up in our porch.  They've been up for four years and finally burnt out this year.  No judgment from me!

guilty haha me too! My son loves it, he will be sad.  I said ill give it another week for him! Smiley Very Happy

You're a good mom! Smiley Happy  That's part of the reason why ours is still up.  We have a tradition of keeping it up until the next family birthday.

Some years, that stretched into becoming a Valentine's Tree. Smiley Happy

Thank u for saying that Smiley Very Happy that is a fun tradition.

The next bday here is March. We might be able to have an Easter tree then Hahahaha we can hide Easter eggs in it lmao.

A valentines tree is cute! Smiley Happy 

[ Edited ]

wish I did!  I'd probably have a real, live tree in my living room (decorated) all year long if I could figure out the logistics! Smiley Very Happy

Edited to Add: Now I'm totally fantasizing about a forest growing inside my house... Smiley Very Happy

Maybe a mini plastic forest?  Or you could start a collection of mini Christmas trees to display.  I had one from my grandmother that was at most a foot tall.  It had the cutest mini ornaments on it.  I don't know the last time I saw one like it.  But then again, I'm kind of old. 

[ Edited ]

I understand.  We had to move the elliptical machine out of the living room to make room for the tree.  Out of sight, out of mind. Smiley Wink

I'm considering leaving the lighted garland on top of our door up though.

So who's excited for the sale Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

https://media.giphy.com/media/13CoXDiaCcCoyk/giphy.gif

I could watch this GIF for hours Smiley Very Happy

That ^^^^ + This

elfjumping.gif

= me right now after getting hearing/reading/seeing/dreaming? hahaha some of the best news ever!!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]

@veronika23 Don't make me have to watch Elf in bed tonight... Smiley Wink

@Randell was playing on TV yesterday... right smack on Nov. 1st the Christmas stuff started LOL

[ Edited ]

OMG hahahah this is the best lmao @veronika23

HAHA. I love this.

I'm completely mesmerized by Shaq and this wiggly cat!

https://www.youtube (DOT) com/watch?v=hw1ERPIBbE8

So funny.

[ Edited ]

This is my favorite gif ever that exists anywhere on the internet and I'm so happy you've added it to this thread. I just wish we could add Wiggle as well, the music in the background is what makes it so funny.