Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Yay!!! Finally! Congrats @MissPuff 

Image result for congrats pig gif

@MissPuff congrats on your new ranking!!!!

Anonymous Insider

Congratulations 🎉🎈 @

Congratulations, @MissPuff !  Big Boss 1 !   Yay for you!

colorful fireworks animated gif pic

Congratulations @MissPuff !! You're Boss material!! CongratulationsCongratulations

Yay, congratulations,  @MissPuff! 🧡

Congrats @MissPuff !

e27d7538f027fa885db5bd42900d1d9c.gif

Congratulations @MissPuff 💜🎆

Congrats @MissPuff 

Woohoo 🎉 @MissPuff it’s time to get the party started🥳!!!70DF39BD-C59D-4F3B-9991-B0411EE1CBC5.jpeg

@MissPuff Congratulations!!!

Congratulations @MissPuff!🥳

Congratulations @MissPuff!!!!🎉🍾🎊 Boss Lady 

Posting my enthusiasm here in hopes that it resonates with my fellow Bay Area BIC'ers.

Did anyone from the Bay get any snow this morning?!?!? On top of the crazy hail storm from last night, Winston and I found snow in our back balcony this morning! Apparently it hasn't snowed here in 43 years so I (and Winston) were pretty shocked to see the snow this morning. Let me know what you woke up to this morning! I am curious to see how many people experienced it 🙂

@KatieBT @BrendaBT @LexBT @itsfi @gymgirl2 

IMG_4758.jpgIMG_4760.jpg

@gonerogue - Hello 🙋 Can't believe you got snow, how exciting! Winston sniffing at the snow is adorable. Unfortunately no snow for me though that's prob a good thing since I live on a big hill lol. It's just cold & soon-to-be wet over here 😛

Haha love the pic of Winston checking it out 🙂 @gonerogue 

@PrettyPaint  I have a video of his first impression with the snow and he ended up trying to eat it all lol 

So adorable @gonerogue 

@gonerogue Oh my goodness look at all that snow (for California) I did not get any snow but I did wake up to a frozen car and had to scrape ice off my windshield this morning lol But waking up to snow would've been a lot more fun! 

@BrendaBT  that happened to my neighbor today as well! It’s easier to melt the ice with a cup of hot water but I can see it being a little time consuming when it’s so unexpected 🧐

37,911 Replies
testing