Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@PenelopeBT Thank you so much. BIC is such a wonderful place and I’m glad I get to share my passion of makeup and skincare with everyone. 

@SportyGirly125  Congrats! I am so happy for you!! I agree 2018 was was a rough year for me as well and I agree BIC has really helped me get through it! I wish you the best 2019! 

@ather Thank you. Sorry 2018 wasn’t great for you either. I hope things will get better for you.  I am glad BIC helped you as well. 

RE: Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@sportygirl125 I’m so happy for you. So many women deal with infertility that you may not even know. Ivf is how I got both of my babies. I have little girl that’s a ball of energy that is my mini me. My little man isn’t quite two yet but loves to flirt. Congrats on your pregnancy and being over the needles!!!! Enjoy your pregnancy. You’ve endured a lot of tears and heartache and now you have a rainbow baby to plan for. So happy for you.

@sportygirl125 It’s more common than I realized. Enjoy every moment 🌈🌈🌈

Re: RE: Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@KNC24 Thank you again

@KNC24 Thank you. I was so shocked at how many people were having the same issues with me.  It was physically, mentally and financially challenging and I wanted to give up so many times but hung in there. Plus it’s not a guarantee that it will work for you especially the first time. I am so over needles and blood tests. I thought having a C Section was bad but the needles everyday was by far the worst.  I loved my fertility doctors and nurses so much that I almost cried when they said I graduated to my OB.  I am so happy that IVF worked for you and you have your rainbow babies. 

Hi @SportyGirly125 . Thanks for sharing this, and I’m so sorry for everything you have been going through. But I am so overjoyed to read that you’re expecting. Congratulations, and I hope you’re feeling well. 

@PrettyPaint Thank you so much. 

@SportyGirly125,  Congratulations on your pregnancy!  I'm thrilled for you!

@tsavorite Thank you!

Congrats @SportyGirly125! I’m so happy for you!

@divaknits Thank you. 

@SportyGirly125 reading this made me sad, and then sadder, and then absolutely elated for you!   I wish the very best for you in this exciting time in your life!   Big hugs girl!   

@heartsmyface Thank you so much!

Congratulations,  @SportyGirly125! I hope you can enjoy 2019!

@curlychiquita Thank you. It’s been a better year so far. 

@SportyGirly125  Oh, I'm so happy for you!! May God watch over you and your baby during this time and make 2019 the best!!! Sometimes life is hard and it's nice to have a place to go that is so supportive!! Hope we can help!!!😊❤🤱

@yankeefaithful Thank you so much!

I'm so happy for you @SportyGirly125  We don't talk enough about infertility and the struggles women & families face.  I'm glad BIC was able to provide a happy escape for you during such a tough time.  Much love to you and your growing family!!

@michelleshops Thank you. I am glad it worked the first time. 

37,913 Replies
testing