Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

The best way to start the weekend! Congrats, @ShortErica!

Thank you @quspork!

You're on top of it @Loretta55 - I had no idea! Thanks so much! I love chatting with you too. I've just posted my pictures using Wave Maker. Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day! 🙂

Thank you for tagging me @ShortErica . Also thank you for wishing me a Happy Mother’s Day. I will actually be celebrating with both of my guys this year! Add another if the dog could be included!

That's great @Loretta55! Hope they all (including the dog) treat you extra special.

Ahh, thank you @ShortErica . This is the first MD in 7 years my son will be able to celebrate with me. Too bad he has to leave in the early afternoon to fly home but it will be a wonderful celebration.

Wow that's a long time @Loretta55! How far away is his home from yours? Hopefully it will be less than 7 years between this one and the next. 🙂

Unfortunately, my son works on a rotating schedule @ShortErica. He lives about 8 hours away at the moment. I usually work on Sunday ‘s but I was able to trade my shift this year. His next trip home will be in 5 weeks.

Yay! Congratulations @ShortErica!🥳

Thanks so much @faeriegirl!

Sorry this is a little off-topic everyone, but it seemed like the best thread to post a message in.  @jozkid    This is really weird; I actually had sent you two messages before you sent me one last week, and I even responded to that one. 

I know other people have gotten my messages, so I wonder what's going on.  I don't think I changed my settings; I didn't accidentally block you because then I wouldn't have gotten your message. 

Is anyone else having issues or have any ideas on what to check?  Thanks!!

Omg! No, I haven’t received anything from you @Ispend2much6 !  This has never happened to me before. I’ll double check to make sure I didn’t block you by mistake. Thanks for getting back to me here!  Whew!

@jozkid   I thought I saw someone on the BIC problems thread might have been having an issue; I'll have to check.

@Ispend2much6 Somehow you got on my ignored list. I have no idea how because I’ve never put anyone there. At least I’ve never knowingly done so, but I don’t remember even opening it let alone putting you on it. Can you resend the PMs you sent me?  Thanks for getting back to me here. I would’ve thought you didn’t love me anymore. 😢

@jozkid   Sent the missing messages.  I kept getting an error message to remove HTML then it told me I had reached my limit, even though I had sent no messages today. 

@jozkid   I will never not love you, unless you ignore my messages. 😉 haha   The ignore button is right next to the "friend" button, so it could easily happen. 

Congratulations @faeriegirl ☺️💜

Thank you @melissapurple22!❤️

@faeriegirl 

We have a new Boss!!!!

656EEEA7-AAD7-4F9F-B2C2-9D73D97F82D7.gif

Congratulations,  @faeriegirl !

Image result for congratulations gifs