Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@Tamara76.hahaha I thought they looked like yours ;). Funny how they always think they are getting something right 😄

A couple days late due to some snow days, but it's finally summer! Enjoy some much needed time away, teachers! Your classroom is waiting for your return in August. 

This is my first summer not coaching a fall sport so I have the entire thing off and I could not be more excited. While I liked coaching, I like not worrying about practice, tryouts, camps, etc. even more. Two trips! A wedding (not mine...)! Other stuff! Yay summer! 

Woohoo!  Happy summer!   @alexasteph

107668-Summer-Fun-Gif.gif

yay! happy summer @alexasteph!! i finished my summer math class today too, so i'm finallllllly on break! sounds like you have some fun, relaxing times ahead of you!

Have a nice summer @alexasteph 🙂

Time to break out the summer Snow White swimwear! Heart

Image result for snow white in a bathing suit

Have an awesome summer @alexasteph!!  Enjoy your much needed R&R and have fun in your trips!

Hello diversity!  Heart

ken.JPG

Spoiler
Image for BRB KEN FSHNSTA DL 7 from Mattel
Image for BRB KEN FSHNSTA DL 9 from MattelImage for BRB KEN FSHNSTA DL 8 from MattelImage for DCSF BATROBOT from MattelImage for BRB KEN FSHNSTA DL 6 from MattelImage for BRB KEN FSHNSTA DL 10 from MattelImage for BRB KEN FSHNSTA DL 4 from MattelImage for BRB KEN FSHNSTA DL 5 from MattelImage for BRB FSHNSTA DL 6 from MattelImage for DCSF BATROBOT from Mattel

The only thing I would add would be....do we need a "man-bun" Ken?  Cat LOL

4.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt Seriously, we share a brain. That was the first thing I thought.... is that a man bun? Nooooooooo! 

Heart 🙂

I love the nerd Ken, he looks like a guy I dated long ago, lol!

@prettyinpa nerd ken is a dead ringer for my husband. ❤️

@prettyinpa nerd ken is totally my type!

I hope they release new Barbies as well - hopefully one of them will work in a barbershop and have the tools to take care of man bun Ken. Ughhh.....

Hahaha love this @niki172!

Man buns...ugh :S I told my hubby if I ever encounter someone with a man bun and happen to have scissors with me, he'll have to hold me back.

I am truly humbled by the love and generosity here on BT!  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

After spending the morning at the vet with a doggie with an injured knee, a couple hours on the computer/phone finding a new doctor for one of my kids and waiting in line at DPS in an attempt to renew my driver's license before my birthday, only to be turned away before I made it to the front of the line because they were at max capacity and closing in an hour (ugh!)....,

...I came home to a lovely birthday surprise from the fabulous @Mcakes!   ❤️

She sent me a super sweet card and the perfect birthday gift from one TX girl to another!

bdaynecklace.jpg

I love, love, love the little horseshoe necklace and will treasure wearing it and feeling a little love and luck from a beautiful BT friend!  Also - I have the perfect little treasure chest in which to store it for safe keeping! 😉

Thank you so very, very much!  This was just too sweet of you!!!!  I truly cherish your friendship! ❤️

newclubimage-disney-horses-F0-9F-90-8E-36854559-500-222.gif

@Tamara76 I see things are now looking up! Yay! And what a cute personal gift from @Mcakes ❤️ 

Thank you!   @themusefactory  I agree - the necklace is very cute and a perfect choice! ❤️

awwee geez sorry you had such a rough day @Tamara76! but so glad @Mcakes came through to help brighten things up! what a lovely gift!

Thanks!  @unfungirl  I am glad, too!  She knew exactly what I needed to brighten my day! ❤️

OMG a horse shoe necklace, that is so beautiful. You deserve it for your kindness and thoughtfulness here on BT, I hope today went better than yesterday.

Happy Birthday in advance!

Awwww - Thank you!   @prettyinpa xoxo

2 Replies
testing