Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Wow she is on a roll!!!  Such an awesome box of goodies!!! I love seeing unicorn mail! YAY! 🙂

Thanks, @veronika23!

Yay!!! Love it all, and pusheenicorn ❤️

Omg that Pusheen unicorn is adorable 😭😭 I have a Pusheen plushie too but it's the one eating a cookie haha 🍪

How sweet, and what awesome gifts!! ❤ @ZombieMetroAnt, my Pusheenicorn wants to be friends with yours. 😄  ❤

@angel7594 and @ZombieMetroAnt, I actually bought one as well so we can be TRIPLETS! I plan to put mine behind my desk in the fall! I don't thing my students really know who he is.

@willa25 and @ZombieMetroAnt,

Such inspired unicorn mail for such a wonderful person!  I love that Unicorn Pusheen Gif!  So cheerful!  Pusheen brings joy!  🙂

OMG!  This is so amazing!  This gift is so perfect for you - especially the Pusheenicorn!   I love it!  @ZombieMetroAnt  

@willa25. You have truly outdone yourself, girl! It is apparent that you put a ton of thought and time into putting together such a beautifully themed unicorn gift!   💗🦄💜

This truly is amazeballs 😮 Such a great box @willa25 ❤ So happy you got this @ZombieMetroAnt ❤ It's all perfect for you!

Received some very awesome and amazing unicorn mail this week... and man did I ever need it!

Thank you so much @angel7594 for the fabulous mail! I loved that you shared some favs with me including those cocomels that I'm now obsessed with 😄  The lip balm definitely brought back some childhood memories. That scent smells just like those old school cola slushies. Super happy to add the pins to my collection and love that I got Corsica, as she is one of my favourites! Thank you so much!!! 💙💙💙

Spoiler
01706171a.jpg

Thank you so much @lyravega  for the fantastic unicorn mail! I also loved that you shared some favorites with me including your secret weapon... tamanu oil :D.  Trying it now. It does smell like food but goes away after a while lol.. That mermaid charm is adorbs and love to add a new book to my collection of mermaid ones 🙂 That scarf if truly beautiful. I love all those shades of blue. Truly beautiful! Thank you so much!!!💙💙💙

Spoiler
01706172l.jpg

💙 You ladies definitely brighten up my horrible week. 💙

Very thoughtful gifts; glad they brightened your week @veronika23!

@veronika23

I hope that everything is improving for you now that you have received lovely unicorn mail.   Best wishes for happy times ahead!  Good friends surround you on BT,  wanting the best for you. @angel7594 and  @lyravega are such awesome friends!  😉

@veronika23  I am so sorry to hear you had a bad week! 😥  Isn't it amazing how much friends seem to know when you need unicorn mail the most?  

These are lovely gifts - The Cocomels do look delicious and that Mermaid charm is so beautiful!

@angel7594 and @lyravega You ladies are so sweet and thoughtful!   ❤️❤️❤️

@Tamara76  no worries,  Yes, it seems to arrive at the perfect time 🙂

@veronika23 this is super awesome!!  I'm so glad this brightened up your week Heart  

@lyravega Heart 

Spoiler
Is this the package we were talking about?!  Girl, teach me your ways!  

Wow, that's some special unicorn mail! Both @angel7594  and @lyravega know how to bring on the cheer!

The pins and the scarf are to die for, hope you enjoy all your treats!

Whohoo!! Such wonderful unicorn mail from @angel7594 and @lyravega ❤ Those cocomels and cotton candy mints are now some of my faves 😄 I need to learn how to ration better 😛

@Mcakes.OMG I forgot to mention... when I opened the box it smelled like those cotton candy mints.  It was like unicorn mail and unicorn smell 😄 Awesome!

@veronika23, I am so happy that you love the goodies, and that it made the week better. 💙 Unicorn mail has magical healing power! 😄 💙 

Thanks for being such a great friend, I truly appreciate everything you do! ❤

I love what lyravega sent you, the scarf and necklace are beautiful! 😍

@angel7594  It does have healing power!!! Thanks for being an awesome friend!!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Happy Father's Day!

This video is pretty much cuteness overload, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_vtryCkE9c

And you know the mother dog must be relaxing back at home like, "Ah, finally some time to myself!" 😄

testing