Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Thank you! 💋💋💋@Asche

Yes, @willa25 is truly incredible!

This is so sweet and beautiful @willa25.  Happy Birthday @Tamara76.  I love how you describe you and your daughter squealing with delight!

Awww thanks!  We had so much fun uncovering all the treasures! 💜  @AMK721

Happy Birthday @Tamara76!!!! What a wonderful gift! 🙂

Image result for happy birthday gif pusheen

Thanks!  It was truly magical!  @veronika23 🦄🦄🦄

@Tamara76,  @willa25,

What a sweet, charming, funtastic birthday mermaid gift!  Happy birthday, Tamara!  🙂

Soooo funtastic!  😊  😊😊Thanks!  @tsavorite

@Tamara76  Willa is really artistic (in addition to being thoughtful and kind!)  Enjoy!

Yes, she is all of those things and more! ❤️❤️❤️  Thank you!  @Ispend2much6

I'm squealing just looking at this unboxing lol 😄 What an adorable birthday package ❤ You totally hit it out of the park @willa25 ❤ Everything is amazing from the wrapping to the contents 😄 

Enjoy all the mermaid-y goodness @Tamara76 and happy early birthday ❤❤❤ 

That holo clam shell is too cute!!

Thank you so much @Mcakes!  I love it all! ❤️

This is lovely and that seashell pouch is adorable!!!

Thank you!!!!  I agree - it is the cutest thing ever!  I'm still just completely overwhelmed! ❤️  @ElleElleG

Hi guys, I've been MIA but I saw this and thought of you all, and it's on sale, and it's Llama's so I figured not posting it would be a betrayal to all the awesome BT ladies here. It's at Lindybop for 31 bucks. 

Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 10.46.35 PM.png

:::casually stalks back into the corner::: 

LOL @themusefactory!  Were you in my closet? Heart Ha ha ha...just kidding...nothing in my wardrobe is this classy.  I love this!!

This is adorable!  Oh my goodness!   Thank you for sharing!  @themusefactory

@AMK721- They have a top, too! 😉

Oh no @Tamara76 I didn't need to know that lol

Ooops! 😘  @AMK721

Love it!  Wish it came in something else aside from a dress.  The pattern is adorable.

Omg eek I have unicorn maillll! I have been under the weather all week and wasn't able to check my parcel locker until right now and wow! First of all the unicorn tape so cutee and my daughter would Not let go of the box..she was convinced it was for her birthday which is next week heheh.. then I was decieved with the description of the contents reading chocolate...well here is what I found 😮 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170616-183515.jpg

Screenshot_20170616-185211.jpg

Not only the lovely and amazing unicorn fairy @MetroZombieAnt got me 2 of the limited release Royal blue mascaras from Maybelline but she added so so many thoughtful goodies! Ahhhh the unicorn brushess so amazingg never thought I would own any! I missed out on the unicorn head band from tarte and had serious fomo..my daughter is going crazy over it right now as well as the mermaid jewelry dish, umm she kinda won't let go 😂

I love the kitty headband and have been wanting to get one for my night routine ❤ and wow the pore vanishing stick now that was in my iso! 😘

I love you girl you turned my bad week into an amazing one! Thank you so much muahhzzz @ZombieMetroAnt ❤❤❤

@Anewxa Hope you're feeling better! What lovely Unicorning happening here! @ZombieMetroAnt - Seriously? You the MVP. 

testing