Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

YAY! Unicorn mail! I love seeing this! Such pretty things!  Enjoy @Anewxa  🙂

Unicorns!  Unicorns everywhere!  Love the box @ZombieMetroAnt and glad it cheered you up @Anewxa

Oh my goodness!   What fabulous unicorn goodness!  That little trinket dish is too adorable and those brushes!  Amazing!  I am so glad to hear your unicorn mail helped you feel better!  Too cute about your daughter - I hope she has a lovely birthday! @Anewxa

@ZombieMetroAntHas a knack for cheering people up when they need it the most!  She is amazing like that!  ❤️

Yay for your amazing unicorn mail, @Anewxa!  Those unicorn brushes are beautiful, a lot prettier than the ones I got from Unicorn lashes.

@ZombieMetroAnt-  Your ability to match gifts to recipient is truly amazing, you find the perfect treat for everyone!

Hooray @Anewxa Heart  I'm glad the unicorn mail cheered you up!  

Image result for fantasia gifs

Spoiler
I have to give props to @YoiFran because she sent me 3 extra sets of those Unicorn brushes (these are only sold in the East Coast - I'm in the West Coast.  Now they've crossed the border to Canada!  Those are well traveled brushes LOL!)  Cat LOL   The headband is for your daughter & I'm sorry I missed a gift for your son. Cat Sad  Threw in the extra EL Vanishing stick when I saw that you had it listed as ISO. Ha!  

Twinsies on the mermaid trinket dish - I totally blame @mella900 & @VioletLavender for that! LOL  Heart 

merm.JPG

I couldn't help it though!  It's so pretty Heart 

Image result for fantasia gifs

I heart that unicorn dish. And the llama! So cute.

It is serious even more pretty in person than the online pictures! Wow yours goes so nice with the llama dish 😊 

Awh so thoughtful to send her something Its perfect for her, Thank you ❤

Spoiler
So I had to bribe her with a hidden box that came for her today that had her birthday costume (she will be Shine from shimmer & shine)..so I traded with the trinket dish 😂 @ZombieMetroAnt

Ahh what beautiful mermaid/unicorn mail @Anewxa ❤ I am starting to think you aren't even human @ZombieMetroAnt 😛 You are too good for this world! ❤

LOL @Mcakes! You are so sweet! Heart Nothing of the sort - I'm happy that my OCD shopping habits are being put to good use.  Cat LOL

Me exactly 7 days ago: I'm a year older!! I'm going to be a real grown up this year. It's time.

Me today: $10? done.IMG_4915.JPG

@whitepolkydots

Happy Belated Birthday!!! 🙂 

c83caa8cce56e02a6bf895df8578f9ac.jpg.png

Nice! @whitepolkydots! Happy Birthday!!!

Image result for happy birthday gif llama

@whitepolkydots

Happy Birthday!!!   🙂

😂 love it @whitepolkydots and Happy Birthday!!!

@whitepolkydots  Happy Birthday!  I hope you have a lot of fun celebrating (but not too much, you're an adult now. ;))

@ZombieMetroAnt @angel7594 @Mcakes @prettyinpa @AMK721 thank you ladies!! ❤️ and to clear things up a little, that is a silly men's shirt that I ACTUALLY bought for myself today 😂 I think my SO will get a kick out of it

Now that I know it's a shirt, it's even more awesome!

Happy Birthday @whitepolkydots

Happy Birthday Elvis.gif

Happy Birthday, @whitepolkydots!  I don't get the meme, but I hope you have a fun and cake-filled day!

Happy Birthday @whitepolkydots! 😄

Happy Birthday @whitepolkydots! ❤️ 🎂🎉

testing