Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Happy Birthday @Tamara76

Happy Birthday dancing zebra.gif

Thank you!   @AMK721  I love the zebra gif! 🙂

Happy Early Birthday @Tamara76! Enjoy your goodies, BT Wonder Woman! You deserve them all (and so much more!). 🙂

Image result for sleeping beauty happy birthday gifImage result for sleeping beauty happy birthday gif

Also, hat's off to @ZombieMetroAnt! You are absolutely amazing. 🙂

Awwww!   Thanks!   @lmi82

You are such a cutie!  I love the Sleeping Beauty birthday gif so much!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Happy early Birthday @Tamara76 !! 🍰 🎂 🍭 🎉 You  and  @ZombieMetroAnt Bring so much greatness to this thread!! Thank you both!!

Awww thanks!   @imlostagain

You are very welcome!  I also enjoy your contributions!  We have a lovely group of beauties here! ❤️

@Tamara76, you are so sweet!  Heart  What a thoughtful post Cat LOL You are so very welcome, although you deserve this & more!  You are the "sunshine" of BT - your contributions to BT are always warm, friendly and bright!  Enjoy it, Tamara...hope your special day is extra fun!!

Thank you again, my fabulous zombie godmother! ❤️

kTKBMd5Ec.gif

@ZombieMetroAnt

You're awesome @ZombieMetroAnt

Indeed, she is!

Oh, I want that She-Ra and He-Man sticker.  It looks just like my hubby and me. 😉  @Tamara76  Happy Early Birthday!  What a sweet gift.

Thanks!   @Ispend2much6

It was super sweet of her!  

And LOL!   My baby brother was actually at my house when I opened the gift the other night and I told him it looks like me and him!  We used to watch He-Man and She-Ra together when he was tiny and I was in elementary school - I don't think he remembers it, though! 🙂

@Tamara76  Aw, that's a sweet memory!  You should never let him wear that down.  (Is that the right word?)

Sounds good to me! 😉  I'm 10 years older than him, so it didn't really feel like we grew up together, but he lives a few blocks away from me now and is always at my house. 🙂  @Ispend2much6

@Tamara76  I have that age difference with a sibling too.  We've gotten closer as we got older.

@Tamara76  "live" it down.  Sorry, I had a few people vying for my attention and I couldn't think of the right word! 

I totally knew what you meant! 😉  @Ispend2much6

omgggggg @Tamara76 what a perfect gift! both you and @ZombieMetroAnt are all sorts of awesome, so she sent all the goods!

happy early birthday! when is the big day?

Thank you!   @unfungirl ❤️

The actual day is the 21st - First official day of summer!!!!

giphy-21.gif

@Tamara76, first of all, happy early birthday. Nobody deserves a beautiful early birthday present more than you. Next, @ZombieMetroAnt.. perfection like always. You never cease to amaze me with how wonderfully you treat others on BT. You truly are BOTH someone I aspire to be!

tumblr_o2quqahTyF1s2wio8o1_500.gif

OMG @willa25!  This Wonder Woman gif is flipping awesome! Heart I hope you know that I am keeping it & filing it in my ever growing gif-gallery LOL!   

testing