Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Awwww - Thank you!   @willa25 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@ZombieMetroAntreally is the best!

Wonder Woman, llamas, and Rainbow Brite?!  Those little mushrooms are super adorable too, they must be so fun to eat!  This is so awesome! Heart

Happy early birthday @Tamara76! Heart

Image result for happy birthday gif

Thank you!   @VioletLavender  I haven't tried the little mushrooms yet, but I dug into the Pocky right away! 🙂

@ZombieMetroAnt Dude... seriously? Can I borrow just a little bit of awesome from you? 

Me too me too!! @ZombieMetroAnt

Yes!  @ZombieMetroAnt is pure

Image result for spongebob magic gif

I agree!   She is like:

sorcerermickey.gif

and

tumblr_nfaqth6ptp1spmw8po2_250.gif

and

tumblr_mq9kgxHHY51qzcmp3o3_r1_500.gif

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@ZombieMetroAnt is the real MVP

Perfect for you @Tamara76

upload_4560865802814587720.gif

That llama bag is super cute & so are those glasses! @ZombieMetroAnt lovely unicorn mail!! 

@ElleElleG best .gif everrrrr.  

ACK!!  This gif @ElleElleG - I smell a screensaver for the Zombie PC!  HA HA HA

Awww - thanks!   @ElleElleG  I love that gif!!!   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

our new neighborhood is so cute!! the pups are still adjusting to the move, so we've been taking a zillion walks a day to explore and burn off some nervous energy. the 'hood is full of lots of quirky little shops. today we passed by a new one, and i'm not sure what they sell, but i had to take a photo of their window display! naturally i thought of BT 🙂

lllllllllll.jpg

They are too cute! I wonder how many people a day ask them if they can buy their llamas 😄

WOW!  This pic totally reminds me of that song, um, how does it go?  

Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the windows are pretty!

Heart  

That's how it goes, right @unfungirl?  I hope so because this is one pretty window!! LOVE IT!  

Are those llamas in the window?  Cute picture, @unfungirl.  I'm impressed that you're out exploring already. 

@unfungirl When I come down to visit we must go to this store! And by visit I mean smush ourselves into the front window and take selfies for BT. 

@themusefactory YAS!! we are going in the store to look at the weird crap for sure!

Llamassssssss!!!! Love it!  Sounds like a cute new neighborhood!  @unfungirl

My daughter is on vacation with my parents and she got to meet some llamas at the Albuquerque zoo a few days ago, but one of them tried to eat her hair!  My mom sent a pic and it was hilarious.  🙂

haha @Tamara76 it's so quirky- just my style!!

and that is SO funny! when i was a kid, some goats tried to eat my hair at a petting zoo!!! 

Omg I got Hall of Famer status!!!!! How did that even happen!? I thought you had to have thousands of hearts and posts! So excite ^-^ what a great start to my day 

IMG_4479.GIF

testing