Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@themusefactory I think it's a nasty tradeoff when you decide to buy yourself lots of things, that you end up having to clean those things. Can't we just have lots of pretties AND our clean homes too?  Is that so much to ask? 

@heartsmyface I blame my cats 😉 Haha. But seriously, you'd think with all the things they invent, they'd make something to stop the madness! 

Pay off my student loan debt!!! 

Then move back to Berlin ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

My 'Poodle Cottage' in the Hill Country!  and, lots of chicken and broccoli (their fave meal).  Of course, a wine cellar for mommy!  ;')

That sounds awesome, and I love the Hill Country, @wheeeee! Only problem is that I always wanted to live there until a friend who does live there texted me to tell me she got stung four times when a scorpion fell down her shirt while she was inside her house! 

What???!!!!  @txcatx  Wow!

I grew up going to the Hill Country a lot.

Never saw a scorpion.   Regardless, sounds painful.  

@wheeeee The only place I have ever seen a scorpion in the wild was at a bachelorette party at a lake house in the Hill Country. The friend who got stung mentioned that a scorpion sting wasn't nearly as bad as a sting from those cow killer wasps in West Texas (which she experienced in Big Bend a couple years ago).

@txcatx I peed on a log covered in fire ants once while camping which was excruciating!  I wonder how scorpion stings compare... 

@heartsmyface Fire ants are terrible! I got attacked by fire ants the one and only time I've ever attempted camping. I've stuck to glamping ever since.

Glamping is the way to go!  People laughed at us on day 1 of camping two years ago when we brought a generator and an air conditioner for our tent, but somehow we ended up being the popular tent for congregating.  

We don't really like to 'rough it'.  The idea of being uncomfortable on purpose doesn't sit well for us.  I like the nature part, and the drinking with friends around a camp fire part.  That's enough for me:) 

Y'all have all the luck!!!! @txcatx

Since we are 

'Texas rich' with our lottery winnings then I will just hire a full-time 'Scorpion Keeper.'  Ha!!! 

@txcatx 😱😱😱😱😱 that's enough to give me nightmares!!!

And I thought dropping hot coffee down my shirt was bad...@txcatx- yikes!

It's crazy that in some places this doesn't even buy you a house!

Invest and share?

@veronika23 Blah, it doesn't even pay our downpayment.  Insert expletives here.  Lots of expletives. 

@heartsmyface.   I am not surprised. The west coast is so expensive... it's my dream but probably will never be able to move there.

Poofdreamgone.gif

@veronika23 It's not even the houses that cost the money, it's the darn land. I made the mistake of looking up what we could get in other cities and that's when the bitterness kicked in. 

@heartsmyface.  Cities in BC? Is it just Vancouver (and surrounding area) that's super expensive or also places like Victoria, Squamish, etc. I would love a bunch of land on the west coast... so beautiful... darn you Love It or List It Vancouver 😄

It's mostly Vancouver and the immediate area.  The prices get cheaper as you go out but it's not very practical for us to be so far away from the city.  

I would perhaps consider Squamish as a retirement town...for now we child share with my ex so we have to stay within an hour of his place to keep things convenient.  

@heartsmyface.  oh ok that makes sense. I can't believe how little you get for so much money. It's nuts. Beautiful but nuts 😄

Move to USA!!!! ;')

4 Replies
testing