Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@prettyinpa  OMG love it!!! I have that unicorn lip balm... he's funny looking right 😄  And the other lip balms look so  freaking cute!!!!  I love the truck box @ZombieMetroAnt!!!  Those pockys are GOOD! @trishavt  gave me some in the exchange and it was my first time trying that flavor... OMG good! Now I have another box from Zombie. Yay!  I am all snacked out! 😄

Oh wow, so cute and creative @ZombieMetroAnt

@ZombieMetroAnt is the sweetest!  Those goodies are way too cute.  Enjoy @prettyinpa 🙂

So much fun in this box @prettyinpa ! I also love the box art @ZombieMetroAnt

OMG this is too cute!!!!! Love this 😄 You're just the sweetest @ZombieMetroAnt ❤ Enjoy it all @prettyinpa! ❤

Ha ha ha!  I drew that while in line at the post office. It was then that I realized the box was perfectly shaped like the ice-cream trucks in our neighborhood!  Cat LOL  

Spoiler
@prettyinpa you are so sweet!  I wanted to thank you for the fresh, handmade PA treats that I received.  Sorry I didn't send real food (I ate it all!) but I hope these food-related treats come in handy Heart  

I love your mermaid themed quilt!!  So cute

mer.JPG 

IMG_0881.GIFI posted a thread about this way way back but does anyone else in here watch RuPaul's Drag Race? It's seriously my favorite show and everyone's makeup on there is sickening.

I'm so happy there are so many of you! Who do you all like this season??

Omg!  I believe there's a cult following here on BT:) at least there was a few years ago....

@heartsmyface yassssssss! spill who else likes it! 🙂

I know @lylysa and @michelleshops for sure... you're testing my memory from three years ago...there were more of us...

Did I hear the Drag Race call?

(AKA the sound of a death drop and 8 heel clacks.)

Image result for drag race gif

@heartsmyface @reginamcg

Image result for drag race gif

Sashay, you stay @heartsmyface Heart   LOL!

I love this show so much, @reginamcg!  Can't get enough of it...was rooting for Valentina, until she lost that Lip Sync for your LIFE!!  But my goal was to someday say:

Con-drag-ulations!  Heart  

Image result for rupaul gif

@heartsmyface Heart

IMG_0843.GIF

I was looking forward to meeting her at Dragcon this year but I won't be able to make it Cat Sad  

Spoiler
p.s. I need a workout that will give me Trinity Taylor's bum bum - DAYUM SON!

Oh!  @HoneyBrownBunny is a fan too Cat LOL

Here's the picture of the wonderful stroopwaffels and tea that txcatx sent me. I've been on the road for work and can't seem to upload photos from my phone so I had to wait to get back before I could show you my treats.

She actually sent me 4 packs of stroopwaffels, but one of the chocolate ones got eaten right up before the picture. They are so delicious, thanks again, txcatx!005-1.jpg

what is a stroopwaffel????

It's basically two round waffle cone cookies (or pizzelles if you know what those are) with usually honey in between them, but there are variations. They're super popular in Holland.   They have stands on the street where you can buy them hot and fresh which is the best way to eat them.

sounds like a Yum treat!!! 

Wow @prettyinpa!  Uh, yum, yum, gimme some (no seriously, you have my address right?) LOL  These look super delish @txcatx - you're so sweet for sharing sweet treats with our sweet PrettyinPA Cat LOL

Yum!  I have a box of maple ones sitting here at my computer with me, which is probably not a good idea.

5 Replies
testing