Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Thanks @veronika23 !  It's always nice to know I can come here for a little encouragement 🙂

Moving is the worst!  I wonder how I accumulated so much crap!

@shimmerbait I totally hear that. I've been doing a major re-decoration and declutter this year. I'm at I think close to 20 bags to goodwill between slimming down things and then the old decor.. And i still have more than I can ever need. My junk tetris skills concern me. 

Haha right @shimmerbait?? I haven't moved in over three years and their stuff in the basement I never even unpacked! It's a total nightmare but it is good to have a fresh start, and finally get the push you need to clean house!

@ZombieMetroAnt. Not only are you SUPER fast at mailing stuff out (I still haven't shipped yours!), you made one of my downer days much brighter with your thoughtful package!!!    The star stamp is perfect!  I tried the eyeliner side but it seems to bleed whereas the star side does not. Strangeness, but the star is all I was vying for so no complaints:). Thank you so very much for the pick me up candy!   The Pocky doesn't have long...IMG_0209.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_0205.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt strikes again 😉 and 

@heartsmyface you are stunning!

So many nice goodies! You look so radiant @heartsmyface! And you totally pull off the star! I've been waiting for the star stamp to restock from Milk but after seeing someone post how purple it turned out I might just skip and look for something else. 

@ZombieMetroAnt  tell me more about these lotion masks you sent..What brand are they? I have been searching some on amazon/ebay here but I feel they may absorb too much of the liquid or the fit may not be great. I have the Sekkissei lotion I want to use with but could not find the actual kose ones that are intended to use with the lotion. 

@Anewxa  These are Kose ones so if you see a package like this on Amazon go for it.  The idea is that they're supposed to fit in the cap of your lotion for perfect mask saturation.  I haven't tried them yet so I can't attest to this.   

@Anewxa I'll include some with the box coming your way - they have them on Amazon (US). Heart 

@heartsmyface,

Sorry that this isn't your best day, BUT,  this is your best face!  This is the best look ever!  I love this look on you!  (Star is optional.)  🙂

@tsavorite thank you!  My response hours ago didn't take!  

I'm glad my safe makeup is performing so well!  

what a lovely bunch of unicorn mail @heartsmyface!! you look SO cute with the star stamp! i am curious about those!

@ZombieMetroAnt is the sweetest! ❤️

Nice goodies @ZombieMetroAnt! The almond pocky is amazing and I love the star on you @heartsmyface

@ZombieMetroAnt Well done! @heartsmyface You are stunning and the star is awesome! Enjoy the snacks! 

WOW, the Star Stamp looks totally AH-mazing @heartsmyface it is so you! 

Image result for kiki gif

That is my favorite Pocky & Kiki is one of my fave Japanese cartoons! I'm glad everything arrived safely & hope all your "downer" days are behind you Cat LOL Heart 

Thank you x1000000!!!! @ZombieMetroAnt

Ha, there's so much to move that I'm overwhelmed! I've decided to make a goal of packing two or three bins a day to ease the stress a bit.  Whatever doesn't get packed we'll be getting movers to do. 

@heartsmyface  I totally feel you on the moving stress! I am going to have a lot less storage space in my new apartment, so I really have to get rid of a lot of the things I've been holding onto. I've been trying to pack a few hours a day just so I don't go too crazy. Good luck!

HOWL!!! Heart Heart Heart

One of my all time favourites!  That and castle in the sky! 

@heartsmyface  You are definitely going to need retail therapy when you move to your new place. 🙂

I have to ask- your skin is so gorgeous and glowing- how did you do that?

@Ispend2much6 Haha, the thought of buying more stuff right now makes me nauseous!  I'm super impressed with how compactly I've tucked my possessions away in my house though. If only it moved as neatly.  

Back in the far far reaches of one of my drawers I found an old favorite.  The Buxom Goddess Illuminator.  I put a quarter sized amount of that on my face before applying Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Bb cream.  It looks scary shiney at first but it gets toned down by whatever goes on top.  On my lids is another old favorite Stila Kitten smudge pot with Sugarpill heart shaped cookie shadow overtop in the crease.  I'm wearing hourglass ambient blush in dim infusion.  

testing