Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@ZombieMetroAnt  I would say so. lol 

Hey ladies! I wanted to show some appreciation for @veronika23 who has helped guide me being new to the forums,  chatted with me in private messages and been a total sweetheart! 

I also thank @Ispend2much6 , @fatimamummy , @Mcakes , @unfungirl , @ZombieMetroAnt And I’m sure I am missing some other super amazing ladies here, but thank you so much for being a part of this community! 

images-3.jpg

V is just the best 😄 

We are all so happy you are here @themusefactory!

love disney hug su mulan GIF

Hope you get as much enjoyment out of this community as we have Heart There are so many standout gals! 

@Mcakes I totally agree! 0546601a33a676faaba7f788a6fcfdb5.gif

Screen Shot 2013-10-03 at 3.46.00 PM.png

You are so sweet @themusefactory . No one can doubt V's helpfulness and contribution to the community. She is always there to help 💙💙💙

We are all happy to have you on board and hope you will stay here with us for long. BT is a great place built up by great people 🙂

@fatimamummy I agree! She is awesome! And I'm so happy to be here! All you ladies are fabulous! ❤️ 

@themusefactory  thank you for your kinda words. Really happy you decided to join this community! There are soooo many great wonderful ladies on this forum!!! 🙂

That's very true!  It's like BT is a magnet for the best the internet has to offer:) 

@heartsmyface BT really is! And I heart your face ❤️ 

That's very true!!! 🙂

Nice attempt at deflecting there @veronika23 But.... 

K68Qj.gif

Oh no no I insist 😄

Image result for who's awesome gif

ps: Better get used to that face because he makes frequent appearances 😄

giphy.gif

❤️ 

hahahaha

tumblr_m7p7728jKy1qjxl1no2_500.gif

@Veronika3 Careful girl, next is going to be topless meme's... ahahahaha! 

tumblr_nyhtn3Devr1urwlwbo5_540.gif

@themusefactoryhow about a shower scene 😂

large.gif

YAY @themusefactory Heart

Image result for Mean Girls hug gif

I totally agree with you that we need to give props to V!  She also made me feel very welcome when I joined BT last year!  There are so many wonderful folks here and we're so glad you joined!!   Heart

@ZombieMetroAnt Yes! It's so nice to feel so welcome here and (do I get to call her V now? lol!) has been so sweet. I think it's really important to acknowledge people that make a positive impact! And you're so right, there are so many wonderful people here! I'm sure this won't be the last shoutout, haha. 

giphy.gif

Awww, we're glad you are here also!  And Veronika does so, so much in so many threads.  I don't know how she has time for anything else. @themusefactory

20 Replies
testing