Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@Ispend2much6 I agree! I have no idea how she does it all! All you ladies are so impressively kind! I love it here 🙂 

@themusefactory i'm so glad you joined us!

and YAS QUEEN @veronika23. i think we all have such a deep appreciation for her that it goes without saying. but i know everyone is SO grateful for everything she does to make BT an amazing place ❤️

OMG you ladies are making me blush 😄  I'm just some obsessed makeup junkie sharing the love and joy 😄 😄 😄

LOL @unfungirl!  This is one of my favorite things to say - 

Related image

Image result for yas queen gif

@ZombieMetroAnt  me too!! i love broad city!!

I want to thank my sweet friend the lovely @Mcakes for this amazing surprise box o' goodies I just found on my doorstep!! I love everything! The Pretty Vulgar Mascara is something I wanted since it came out (I love birds and the packaging is gorgeous), and the mini YSL is my favorite shade! I can't wait to open the jerky and stroopwafels! 😄

20170527_114341.jpg

20170527_114507.jpg

20170527_114412.jpg

What a fun surprise!!!!   That card and mascara are just too pretty and the snacks look sooooo good!  This just makes my heart so happy!  

Thank you again to both of you for hosting the fabulous snack exchange!  @angel7594 @Mcakes

So many pretties and yummies @angel7594 !

Great Jon @Mcakes .

Thank you @fatimamummy ❤!! It was so much fun shopping for her 😄 

YAY! More unicorn mail!!!! So many cute things! The treats look delish! 🙂

I don't think I've ever had so many treats in my house at once between the snack RAK and all the snack enabled purchases from the snack RAK LOL 😄 

Dangerous! 😄 😄 😄 

@angel7594@Mcakes,  

This is awesome!  What great treats!  🙂

Thank you @tsavorite! 💕 I wish I could pass the treats around to share right now! 

awe some many goodies @angel7594! you and @Mcakes did an amazing job organizing the exchange. i can't wait for the next one!!

Aww thank you @unfungirl! We tried our best to make it fun for everyone and stay out of the way lol 

Awe! That's awesome! What a thoughtful gift! 

You're so welcome @angel7594 ❤ I hope you enjoy it all 😄 Thank you for being such a great friend and amazing co-host ❤ 

I have enjoyed co-hosting with you @Mcakes, thank you again for inviting me to do it! 💗

i got unicorn mail too!! yay!! i think i know who it's from, even though there was no note.  so to my "secret admirer", thank you for the kind gesture! getting unicorn mail is just as great as sending it!! ❤️

mmmmmmm.jpg

Love it!  Enjoy!   @unfungirl

ariel-gifs-the-little-mermaid-35279059-486-294.gif

13 Replies
testing