Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Happy Birthday @Anewxa those are some awesome goodies! 🙂 And Nicely done @fatimamummy 

This is so sweet! I love it!

Happy Birthday @Anewxa!  I agree that shirt is beautiful.

Thanks @Ispend2much6!

Happy belated birthday @Anewxa!! ❤ That is awesome Unicorn birthday mail from fatimamummy!! 😍😍

Thank you! 💕

You are welcome @Anewxa I am happy I was able to brighten your day 🙂

😘

Happy Birthday @Anewxa-  looks like fatimamummy found you some super gifts. Enjoy!

Thanks @prettyinpa, It is quite a treat to try out all these goodies 💕

What a beautiful gift @Anewxa!!!! Great job with the unicorn mail @fatimamummy!!!! W O W!

Thanks V! 

this is too sweet!!!! everything looks beautiful, enjoy 🙂 

Thanks Shirley, hope your bday was awesome!

OMG @fatimamummy!! How awesome of you to send this to her! Heart  Boy, @Anewxa, you sure have a lot to play with here...love everything, but talk to me about these Oreos here...what flavor are they? 

@ZombieMetroAnt Cinnamon Bun!!! So delish - I didn't even know other flavours existed..now I must "collect" them all lol! 

WHAT?!  I must find these...thanks @Anewxa Heart

Aww this is just so sweet HeartWhat wonderful gifts from a wonderful friend Heart

Yes she is a wonderful friend 😊 I loved everything!

Eek!  Received a very "sweet" box o' treats from our very sweet @prettyinpaHeart  I think she heard my tummy growling at the deliciousness @CC3616 posted below LOL! 

2.JPG

Thank you so much PrettyinPA!  I'm a bit embarrassed to say this was me shortly after the pic was taken...

Image result for eating gif

So glad I could find you some local treats, @ZombieMetroAnt.  I'm still looking for one other local thing to send you, but I wanted you to get the cookies while they were still fresh and before it got any hotter here!

testing