Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Anonymous Insider

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Strider the Daring.

Electra the Swift lol

Fun! Electra the Bold 😄

i am picking mine because I don't like the original!  

Mystica the Passionate!

Just for fun I'm listing my boyfriend's Unicorn name because we are both cracking up over it...

Hothoof The Untamed! 😄 😄

Ranger the Bold...But looking at the options, HotHoof the Fiery seems like she would be much more fun! 😄

post-56312-puppy-dog-tries-to-reclaim-bed-QMxB.gif

That's one patient cat! 😄

This really made me laugh, and I thought it should be here. 😄

Never posted a video here before, hopefully this will work, haha! 😄

http://i.imgur.com/f462IUj.mp4

@VioletLavender Heck yeah that belongs here! 😂😂😂 that's so awesome! Dogs are so ridiculous, I love them so much. I love how she tries to bite the leash in the middle of the mayhem!

OMG!!!! Squeeeeeeee!!!!!! Super cute!!!!!! 😄

@veronika23 I love that it's titled "Getting that beach body ready." 😄

I didn't even see that 😄 😄 😄

@VioletLavender

How could I forget?? I saw llamas the other day and took pics for all of you!!

IMG_3265.JPG

Image result for carl llama gif jimmy neutron

Awesome @pixiedust2 😄 😄 😄

R Hey All I have to share a Unicorn mail I just received from lovely @trishavt . 

It truly has a LE unicorn that I missed out and was looking around everywhere to find a dupe for. Yup it is MAC lipstick in "Pander Me" and some of you might remember I mentioned how I was sad when I fell in love with a lip swatch just to know it was a Past LE release. Thank you so much Trisha for such a sweet and generous gift. The samples you sent along are wonderful. I tried a foil of FAB priming moisturizer 

and was thinking to find a travel size to experiment a bit more so it's perfect.

Timing couldn't have any better as I am in one of the rare states when I am almost frustrated by my condition. Details in spoiler 😉 

Spoiler
Those of you who who are aware of my health issues also know that I m pretty positive and optimistic and won't let things get to my head. For last few days I am going through the worst back pain which is rare as mostly it is my legs that hurt. On top of it my kids are going through the turns of fever and cold. No matter how much their Dad tries to help them but little kids want everything done by Mommy when they are sick. So I am kind of hung between strong pain medication and dealing with the sick kids.
It looks like the hard week is passed though and my baby is well enough to go school tomorrow. Hopefully two full days of rest before the long weekend will help me stand back up. 
It is a perfect time to get a "just because" unicorn mail to lighten up the day. Thank you Trisha 😘

IMG_6816.JPG

What a wonderful pick-me-up!  Hope you and your babies are feeling better!  @fatimamummy

@trishavt  You are just the sweetest! ❤️

@fatimamummy I'm sorry for the late reply. I've been busy getting ready for a trip.

I'm so glad this unicorn mail made your day. The pander me lipstick is something I know will look great on you. Sending you a big hug and prayers for relief from your back pain. 

This is very sweet! The lipstick shade is pretty! ❤ I hope you feel better soon @fatimamummy

@fatimamummy,

How sweet of @trishavt to send you your unicorn LE lipstick!  What a friend!  I'm so sorry to hear that you have had such a hard week!  I hope that the worst is over and everything improves from now on.  Hurray for unicorn mail!  🙂

testing