Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Wait, it seems like all those spammy posts are gone! 

The party is over, folks. 😉

ETA: Ah, these posts are moved to off topic. Well, not exactly gone but better than hogging the front page. 

I'll take it!  Did they collapse them all into one thread or are they all showing up individually?

@ElleElleG The individual threads are still alive, but quietly so. 🙂 

I managed to find a screenshot of the message they sent to their customers that included a direct link to BT......

I'm all for small brands & I can say I've checked out their website in the past but this is annoying & doesn't make me want to purchase from them.

Its beyond annoying. I don't want to purchase from them either. They sent entitled "customers" to create new accounts and DEMAND that sephora carry their product. Add to that they are hostile to anyone that called them out on the this BS marketing ploy.

I should have taken a screen shot of the BT front page. At one point it was nothing but astro turf of the same BB thread/demand. 

Agreed @BrideSona!  I saw it & was like, did the same person create the same thread repeatedly?  I know this accidentally occurs every now & again but THAT was insane.  Annoyance soon followed when I realized MULTIPLE people were doing it.

Honestly, if they wanted Sephora's attention they should've sent their customers to Twitter or even Instagram.

@ElleElleG Could you send that to me? I'm just super curious about how it looks.

I also looked on their instagram and they keep mentioning Sephora in their hashtags (#trendingatsephora, #sephoramakeup, etc.) lol. They are trying way too hard. 😄

Sent @lmi82!

Did you see that someone commented believing they were at Sephora & they made no effort to correct it ....

I didn't see that! Wow. They must have really thought this stunt would work in their favor.

Can I see that screenshot too? I'm curious what it said. 

Some intern must have thought this up because if it was an actual PR company they need to get their money back. If the company thought this up and actually thought that this was a "smart" thing to do then I question their judgement. What else is off about their judgement? Do they half a** anything else like the half a**ed the research into Sephora/BT? 

Seriously.

Image result for spam memeImage result for spam meme

I concur!! 😄

why-must-there-gif.gif

@angel7594 😂😂😂😂😂😂 god this gif makes me laugh so hard, every single time!!! It's so true though! 

LOL @pixiedust2, I'm super cranky today and the spam is annoying, so George Castanza it is! 😆 hahahaha!!

@angel7594 I hear ya! This is my attitude today 😂

LOL! Love Elaine!! 😄

This is me today @pixiedust2 :

d3196d591a1965129fbe4bbe93ee9100.jpg

@angel7594 😂😂 yep! 

Came to this thread to laugh & smile & all you ladies make me so proud to be a part of this community! I love seeing all the positivity and acts of kindness on here. So funny that a few years ago, I discovered BT & was constantly on it, interacting with people from all over the world who share the love for makeup that I have. Keep being awesome, everyone! Love it. I always recommend BT to my friends but warn them they will be on here for a while because it is so addicting!

HAPPY FRIYAY!

Awwww - So happy you are here, too!   @kissXmakeup

sparkling-red-glitter-heart-gif-animation.gif

It is addicting @kissXmakeup 😄 😄 😄

Ooh la la!  The most amazing Unicorn Mail arrived from from the wonderful & amazing @Karmatic Heart Heart Heart 

00000000.JPG Do you see these Unicorn Brushes!?  

0.JPG

Spoiler
I love that it all came wrapped in this reusable tote, which I now carry in my purse!  How amazing does this look?
2.JPG

And look at this spectacular DIY project?!  EEK!  My kids and I are gonna have so much fun building this - it's all the ingredients to make a castle!!
1.JPG
Karmatic, girl!  Thank you so so much for your sweet and generous gesture!  Honestly, I don't deserve this but I'm sure super grateful for it.  

xoxo
Image result for blowing kisses gif

I hate that I take crummy pics because it doesn't convey the awesomeness of this gift! 

testing