Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I have been having a heck of a time sleeping lately.  I'm exhausted by the time I get home from work, then I get my second wind around 9PM and wide awake when I should be snoring.  UGH.... I just want to get a good night's sleep.  I've been yawning all day at work.

yawning_-mountain_viscacha.jpg

This is so me!  I take my afternoon nap and then wake up at 10 and up until noon the following day.

@AMK721 i feel you! i slept like 4 hours a night last semester, and now that i can actually sleep like a normal person, i can't adjust! i hope you have better luck soon!

That's a tough one.  It takes forever for me to get my schedule back on track.  Hope you do soon!

upload_7815319925291947457.gif

That's so frustrating @AMK721 😞 I hope you sleep well tonight.

Fluffehhhh bunnehhh butt!

LOL that is such a cute little bunny @Asche. That is how I feel right now at my desk.  

How I'm feeling at my desk right now as well. I think part of it is it looks like rain might be coming in in the near-future.

OMG @Asche!!  That bunny gif!!!  EEK...so darn cute!  I'm saving this one in my file...Heart  Ugh @AMK721 that's the worst!  There isn't enough caffeine in the world to help me when I feel that way.  Hoping you catch some solid zzzz's tonight!!

Saw this video last night and thought it was pretty funny... not sure if some of that was because I was so tired 😄

The drug dealer one is hysterical.  Can't imagine that happening in real life. 😉

That was my fav one too 😄 😄 😄

It is my Birthday later on this week but before I join a new decade I am delighted to announce.......Not all of me is coming along for this new life adventure I am ready for!!!!!

I am currently 10 days post-op and feeling great!!!!! 

Let's have an Eyelid FAREWELL PARTY!

hahahahah!  *Surgical Photos*  Please, do not open if you don't like this kind of  stuff!!!! 

Spoiler
RS8.jpgRS11.jpgGood riddance, Good Bye.......
Bring on the Eyeshadow!!!!
Maybe now I can share some 'looks' when I am all healed. ;')

If anyone had (or wants) this surgery feel free to PM me.  

I can't wait to see the pics of your post-surgical looks!  Hope your recovery is still going well!  (and ouch!)   @wheeeee

I hope I'm not late! Happy birthday, @wheeeee ! Hope you are feeling well! And, congrats on your new you! 😉

You are early!  hahah!  T/y so much!  @lyravega

Happy birthday @wheeeee . You are really brave. I hope you get your desired outcome ! Looking forward to see your looks 🙂

EDIT: Just realized my auto correct had changed "brave" into "brand" due to whatever weird reason so I edited it back.

T/y so much!  @fatimamummy   I hope so, too!!!  I will be able to post an eyeshadow look next month  

happiest of birthdays, @wheeeee!!  

i am actually really curious about cosmetic surgery the closer i get to 40! i hope you are healing well, and you should totally post looks when you are healed!

T/y!  @unfungirl

Yes, totally!!!   Must be something we can't see....because, from your photos you look fab!  Research is everything and take your time deciding.  

oh @wheeeee, you are too kind!!

i don't have anything in mind, but i can see the effects of gravity starting to take place on my face!

i am definitely a big researcher for anything big!! i got botox for the first time this year, and i researched places for months before i took the plunge 🙂

can't wait to see your eyes post-op! you should do a before and after photo! 🙂

testing