Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Thank you @tsavorite You are always so kind and sweet!

@fatimamummy

How exciting to get unicorn mail with something you can't stop obsessing about!!  Looks like a beautiful color. 

I hope you  start feeling better soon and your kids, too.  

Way to go, @trishavt  Very kind gesture. BT is great!!

@wheeeee It is a lovely colour and I so wanted to get it. Lol

@fatimamummy  I hope you feel better soon (and your little ones.)  It is hard when mommy is down at the same time as the kids. 

Thank you @Ispend2much6😊 

So sweet of you @trishavt!  Glad this could brighten your day @fatimamummy, thoughts & prayers that the health of you & the kiddos improves soon 

Thank you dear 😊 @ElleElleG

@fatimamummy i am so sorry you are having such a rough time! i hope you get some answers and resolutions soon.

@trishavt was such a sweetheart to send you all these goodies! i hope things are on the rise for you ❤️

Wow! That is so nice of her!  I am sorry for all that you are dealing with. I know how that feels. I hope you can get some relief soon and feel better 🙂

Love seeing unicorn mail!!!!!

Thank you @veronika23 I hope so too. I'm really excited to get my hands on this lipstick 😁

@fatimamummy that is awesome that you got a beloved shade!  I'm still in search of Shiseido No9 Bordeaux...maybe I'll send @trishavt a PM 

00.JPG

Trisha really is super sweet and we're so lucky to have her as part of our wonderful community!  

Spoiler
Lady, you officially win the title of supermom!!  I am so sorry you're feeling this way but I know it hurts more when your child is sick!  Hopefully this unicorn package is the beginning of rainbows & unicorns to come!  Heart 

Thank you  for kind words @ZombieMetroAnt This Mail did brighten my day. Trisha is awesome 👏🏼 

I have been having a heck of a time sleeping lately.  I'm exhausted by the time I get home from work, then I get my second wind around 9PM and wide awake when I should be snoring.  UGH.... I just want to get a good night's sleep.  I've been yawning all day at work.

yawning_-mountain_viscacha.jpg

This is so me!  I take my afternoon nap and then wake up at 10 and up until noon the following day.

@AMK721 i feel you! i slept like 4 hours a night last semester, and now that i can actually sleep like a normal person, i can't adjust! i hope you have better luck soon!

That's a tough one.  It takes forever for me to get my schedule back on track.  Hope you do soon!

upload_7815319925291947457.gif

That's so frustrating @AMK721 😞 I hope you sleep well tonight.

Fluffehhhh bunnehhh butt!

LOL that is such a cute little bunny @Asche. That is how I feel right now at my desk.  

How I'm feeling at my desk right now as well. I think part of it is it looks like rain might be coming in in the near-future.

OMG @Asche!!  That bunny gif!!!  EEK...so darn cute!  I'm saving this one in my file...Heart  Ugh @AMK721 that's the worst!  There isn't enough caffeine in the world to help me when I feel that way.  Hoping you catch some solid zzzz's tonight!!

4 Replies
testing