Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Saw this video last night and thought it was pretty funny... not sure if some of that was because I was so tired 😄

The drug dealer one is hysterical.  Can't imagine that happening in real life. 😉

That was my fav one too 😄 😄 😄

It is my Birthday later on this week but before I join a new decade I am delighted to announce.......Not all of me is coming along for this new life adventure I am ready for!!!!!

I am currently 10 days post-op and feeling great!!!!! 

Let's have an Eyelid FAREWELL PARTY!

hahahahah!  *Surgical Photos*  Please, do not open if you don't like this kind of  stuff!!!! 

Spoiler
RS8.jpgRS11.jpgGood riddance, Good Bye.......
Bring on the Eyeshadow!!!!
Maybe now I can share some 'looks' when I am all healed. ;')

If anyone had (or wants) this surgery feel free to PM me.  

I can't wait to see the pics of your post-surgical looks!  Hope your recovery is still going well!  (and ouch!)   @wheeeee

I hope I'm not late! Happy birthday, @wheeeee ! Hope you are feeling well! And, congrats on your new you! 😉

You are early!  hahah!  T/y so much!  @lyravega

Happy birthday @wheeeee . You are really brave. I hope you get your desired outcome ! Looking forward to see your looks 🙂

EDIT: Just realized my auto correct had changed "brave" into "brand" due to whatever weird reason so I edited it back.

T/y so much!  @fatimamummy   I hope so, too!!!  I will be able to post an eyeshadow look next month  

happiest of birthdays, @wheeeee!!  

i am actually really curious about cosmetic surgery the closer i get to 40! i hope you are healing well, and you should totally post looks when you are healed!

T/y!  @unfungirl

Yes, totally!!!   Must be something we can't see....because, from your photos you look fab!  Research is everything and take your time deciding.  

oh @wheeeee, you are too kind!!

i don't have anything in mind, but i can see the effects of gravity starting to take place on my face!

i am definitely a big researcher for anything big!! i got botox for the first time this year, and i researched places for months before i took the plunge 🙂

can't wait to see your eyes post-op! you should do a before and after photo! 🙂

@unfungirl  Yea!  Slow and steady maintenance is good!

I never got my Botox which I wanted for 2 years!   My 3 little eye crinkles that I wanted gone were cut-away with this surgery!  

I will post when I can do eyeshadow look.  Excited!

Happy Birthday @wheeeee ! I've been Eyeing you 😄 😄 😄

lolol @darkiceis i see what you did there.

hahahahah!  @darkiceis

Happy Birthday @wheeeee!!!!

T/y!  @Mcakes

I have a few days of my 'young self' left!!!  hahaha!  

Congrats on your new "you"!!

T/y!  @AMHWKI  All brand new lids!!

Happy Birthday @wheeeee!  I'm also curious about your eyelid surgery. I have had hooded eyes all my life and now as the top lid is starting to droop, it's getting to be very little real estate left to put shadow on lol.

Seriously, I will have to have this done in a couple of years as it's starting to affect my vision. Did it hurt a lot right after? I'm a chicken for pain and squeamish, maybe I should get full anesthesia and lots of painkillers, haha.

testing