Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

😂😂Perfect! @angel7594

The hashtags...you gotta read the hashtags! Cat LOL

hashtag.JPG

LOL!

#survivor and #sosocold 😂😂😂 good, now he knows. I beg to differ on #scariestmomentof2016 but I don't want to get banned LOL

LOL @pixiedust2 😄

Okay, someone needs to do this for me. Haha! 😄

But seriously, how lucky is this girl?

Ahhhhhh!  It would be so difficult to decide when to call it for the sake of not breaking the mans' bank.  At what price point would you decide you were being too greedy?  $1000-2000, lol? 

I'm highly doubting the guy did his proper research or he wouldn't have made it unlimited😂😅

I hope he realizes what he is in for. He might need to mortgage the house. 

And maybe get an insurance rider (spelling?) just in case of a break-in.

Unlimited?! Ahhh that would be the best 😄 Pretty much clear out the local store!

You guys, this is real!  I want to order one just to see my husband's face when I say "Happy Fathers Day, Honey!" 

00.JPG

000.JPG

Spoiler
Another day, another weird fashion moment we definitely didn't see coming. Following last week's reverse suspender situation, we bring you — wait for it — rompers for men.

No, really. The RompHim, a Kickstarter launched by Evanston, Illinois-based Aced Design, is determined to give the men of the world their own version of the shortened, summer-inspired jumpsuits typically worn by women. And if the promo video is any indication, the RompHim looks like the kind of one-and-done piece frat boys will love.

"Is it a romper designed for men? Sure. But it's also pretty darn comfortable, and it may just be the start of a fashion revolution," the RompHim claims on its Kickstarter page.

The romper design, which comes in pastel, printed, and even polka-dot options, features a front shirt pocket, an adjustable waist, and — get this — a fly zipper. (Why don't previously-existing rompers come with this option?!)

Know someone who'd love to romp (sorry, couldn't resist) around in one of these numbers in the coming summer months? Well, lucky for them (and maybe you?), the RompHim will be available beginning May 15. All you have to do is pledge $90 now (the original retail price is $119 per onesie), and your jumpsuit will be shipped around July. Oh, and if you're interested in a RompHim for Independence day, the guys behind the design say they are "committed to getting the 4th of July RompHims to backers in time for the holiday." So if you're the type to plan your summer looks really, really far in advance, this might be just the piece for you.
------end of article

The video on their kickstarter cracks me up -
000.JPG

Question - who wears a romper AND a faux fur coat?  LOL!

This is hilarious I would totally order a cheap one just to see him try it on! My husband totally would.

Is that Tom Cruise next to last on the right?

@ZombieMetroAnt  I dare you...and please post pics!

Rompers (onesies) are for babies, toddlers and Pugs. That's is it. End of the line. Just nope. 

Oh my! Seconding @Mcakes only make sure you take a picture, haha! 

Please do this @ZombieMetroAnt LOL 😄 The paint splatter looks so fun 😄

Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies out there! Whether your babies walk on two legs or four you are loved ❤️

Momp.png

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms out there! 💗 💗 💗

upload_7437713322107929439.gif

I hope you're all spoiled today! 😊

This is great! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! Fur or human 😉 

Saturday Night Live snl saturday night live mom amy poehler GIF

Does this mean I can wear mom jeans now? 😄

mom jeans are funny!!!!   Why are they mom jeans????

9 Replies
testing