Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I kinda really need this in my life. 

Omg, I might need this shirt @pixiedust2! 😄 Awesome find!

@angel7594 😄 Isn't it great? It's online at Too Fast. They have some really cool new stuff. Lots of spooky sweaters for Halloween. They have a purple cardigan with black ghosts, it's so cute! 👻

Anonymous Insider

@pixiedust2Urban Decay has it on a tank.  I love this saying 🙂

Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 6.34.08 PM.png

Yippee! I received some special Unicorn mail today! As some of you know, I am going through some difficulty with my health. The lovely, sweet @ZombieMetroAnt sent me a care package. What a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much Zombie, the card and your kind message made my day, and I can't wait to try the Pocky! 😍 ❤ I LOVE Tokidoki, and this water bottle is perfect! 

20170428_120320.jpg

How sweet of @ZombieMetroAnt ! I hope you're feeling much better by now, @angel7594 !

Yay to unicorn mail!   @angel7594

That water bottle really is perfect and I hope you feel better soon!

@ZombieMetroAntis super sweet! ❤️

Awwwwww this is too sweet!! I hope you get well soon @angel7594 🙂

You're the biggest sweetie @ZombieMetroAnt!!

@angel7594, Feel better soon!  Enjoy the treats from the sweet friend Zombie!  🙂

Aw, what a sweet package!  @angel7594, I hope you are feeling better super soon!  Heart

get well

@angel7594 I'm really sorry to hear you're not feeling too well . Wishing you a very speedy recovery!!! xoxo 

BTW,  Zombie is such a sweetheart, that is one cute care package Heart

I love this! Hope you're doing well @angel7594 and enjoy the awesome goodies from @ZombieMetroAnt!

This is so freaking cute I am tearing up ❤ You are so sweet @ZombieMetroAnt ❤

You already know how much I love you @angel7594 but Ill say it again anyway 😄 ❤ I know you are going to love everything here!

@angel7594 I'm so sorry to hear you're not well 😞 I hope you're feeling much better very soon! What an adorable card and you can never go wrong with Pocky. ❤ Rest up dear Angel!

How awesome!!!! It's so cute! 🙂 Hope you feel better soon!

@angel7594 Glad to hear are recovering and that the amazing @ZombieMetroAnt sent you this lovely gift! 🙂

I hope you get better soon, @angel7594, those look like super healing "medicine"!

@ZombieMetroAnt-  As always, you are the sweetest friend ever.

Awwwww, that's so very sweet of her!  And that's the best Pocky flavour too!  Here's hoping you have a quick recovery.  Hugs:) 

happy friday everyone!!

i spend 10 hours at the library yesterday finishing my biochem final, but this semester is FINALLY over!! 

even-my-dog-hates-exams_o_1640793.jpgffff.jpg

Woohoo!   Time to get some rest and catch up on shopping, girl!   @unfungirl

YAYYYY! Congrats @unfungirl 😄 That's fantastic! I hope you get a nice, looong break now.

Image result for exams over

testing