Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Happy Sunday!

Image result for cheesy meme

More Cheese in the Spoiler 😉

Spoiler
Food puns                                                       …

Love me some cheese 😄 😄 😄

I love youtube comments. 😄 😄 😄

ytc.PNG

Hee hee, one of the perks of being an adult! 😄 

3242a6d5a2047c7777189d8557627276.jpg

@angel7594  I hear ya.

wanted to share this with y'all as I got a kick out of it. The lady in store said they were out of the sample containers and asked if putting it in a bag would be okay. In my mind I thought well duh, this is $98 I want a sample first I don't care what you put it in lol

IMG_9012.JPG

That is funny!  And, generous.

That's funny.  It's basically a foil packet and it looks like you got a fair amount!  😉

Anonymous Insider

Jewel scent just came out with bath bombs !

they come with rings inside each bath bomb more colors available if you check the website

Vanilla Chic Bath Bomb

Pom Pom Ginger Bath Bomb

Sunny Citrus Peel Bath Bomb

Fresh Mandarin Herb Bath BombHarmonious Hibiscus Bath Bomb

Tell me why when I was reading the scents on the site I read "Fresh Mandarin Herb" as "Fresh Maiden"??? LOL! I was all "Maiden? Like Maid Marian? From Robin Hood?" It took me a second to sift through my brain fog! 

Okay I'm getting one. I got a candle one years back and got a very lovely ring, but a bath bomb sounds so fun!

Anonymous Insider

Yeah the bath bombs are brand new so I have never tried these before.I have bought their soaps and fragrance beads before though and the rings are really pretty.I think they probably have the nicest looking rings out of all of the ring candle companies out there and believe me I have tried multiple different brands out.You can even pick your ring size too which is nice.

How fun!  

Anonymous Insider

yeah I personally buy the brand for the rings alone lol but they make good products too.I literally dig  the rings out of the soaps as soon as I get them.I cant wait for the surprise and to see how much money my rings worth.Its such a cute concept.On their instagram you can see peoples rings.

LMAO!! 😄 😄 😄

Image may contain: cat

@niki172,

How did that cat get inside that fish? It boggles my mind!  🙂  I love the pairing with Pusheen!

@tsavorite oh that's not my kitty. This pic was posted on a Facebook Pusheen group I belong to. Thought it was funny and shared it here :).

Seems legit....

Lol!   @niki172

IMG_3151.JPG

I kinda really need this in my life. 

Omg, I might need this shirt @pixiedust2! 😄 Awesome find!

4 Replies
testing