Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Hooray for Hovercats!! Heart Cat LOL

Spoiler
Related image

Image result for hovercats

Image result for hovercats

Related image

LMAO @VioletLavender Heart 

Great... Now I wanna do an x-files marathon 😄 😄 😄

The-Simpsons-08x10-The-Springfield-Files.jpg

Ding Dong! Let's turn this around!  Guys I got more unicorn mail today!!!!

For those who did not know this I shared my Bite reward with @fatimamummy.  I couldn't make it to the lab so she agreed to go for me and ship back my 2 lipsticks and of course she had 2 made for her. She ended up sharing the experience with her daughter.  I sent her some custom colors to get replicated but Bite could not make them. I was pretty disappointed by it all because I was under the impression they could make anything. It's a lip lab right...  There is nothing she could have done to make Bite replicate my colors... this was totally on them and Sephora for not disclosing that not everything could be made. Anyways she knew I was disappointed by the outcome and sent me some totally awesome goodies!!!  This is incredibly sweet of you Fati. LOVE IT!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Heart Heart Heart

Mermicorno journal and mermaid tail blanket! In one of my fav shades of blue!!!!

mergift.jpeg

Awwww!  Unicorn mail is so much fun! 

Sorry you couldn't get your perfect colors @veronika23

I am so glad you and your daughter had such a fun time!  @fatimamummy

That is so sweet and thoughtful of FM! ❤ 

The blanket looks super cozy and I love the color!

Wow, that is gorgeous! That is so sweet of Fati!  And now you can be a mermaid and be warm at the same time - win win!  😄

Side note: I'm so sorry they couldn't make your custom colors - what nonsense is that?  😞

That blue is gorgeous!  Looks cozy too.

This was really sweet of you @fatimamummy 

Sorry they couldn't do the colors you wanted V 😞 They should have specified what could have been done. 

Oh, this is so lovely!  What a thoughtful friend! 🙂

I think fatimamummy knows you well!  How sweet to send you unicorn mail in your favorite colors and theme. Enjoy!

V, It was so nice of you to share your experience with Fatima! I hope she had a great time.

Likewise, she was so nice to help as well and follow up with these cute gifts! You are both such kind and wonderful people. Its so great to see all these positive vibes on BT 🙂 @veronika23 @fatimamummy

That is so sweet, those are awesome gifts!! 💙💙💙

Now that is what I call Unicorn Mail @veronika23!  !  Perfect to snuggle in and jot down great ideas Heart  How thoughtful of you @fatimamummy and how awesome that you got to share this great experience with your daughter!  

Yes @ZombieMetroAnt literally unicorn mail 😄

Aw, with Mother's Day around the corner, I thought I'd post this to get us in a celebratory mood Heart

It's an old post but still...

TheRock.JPG

Ha, darn, this made me all emotional. 

This man just reeks of charisma and home-grown charm! 

Kind of wishing I hadn't looked at YouTube today. It's kind of hard to watch people dumping on Jarrod Blandino for being a smart business man, especially when it's coming from JS. 

For a second there I thought I was in the wrong thread..... 😄

yeah me too @angel7594! I guess I should put the no negativity disclaimer back in the op 😄

testing