Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Congrats @unfungirl!! 🎉 ❤❤ That is awesome!

thanks @fatimamummy and @angel7594!! 🙂

Congratulations! Exam exemptions are the best 😊

thanks so much @stylelynn!

Congrats!🎈🍾🎉🎊 

I love it when hard work pays off- Yay!  I have a child going through the same thing, so I am rooting for both of you! @unfungirl

thanks SO much @Ispend2much6!! sending good vibes to your kiddo too ❤️

Thanks!

Great work! Glad to see you so handsomely rewarded!

thank you @DiVWA!! 

That is amazing @unfungirl!! Congratulations!!! 😄

Image result for dancing llama gif

aweee thank you so much @Asche! ❤️

Anonymous Insider

I hated microbiology .I got an A but I always hated science classes and lab because my lab partners always were terrible and had no idea what they were doing.But I did go to college for the medical field so before I graduated I took a lot of science related classes lol.I wouldnt recommend it.I hated math too.The best part of college for me was graduation day lol I hated school.

@Anonymous having a good lab partner definitely helps! i do enjoy science, and found the class interesting, but it was really tough! i am also taking biochem this semester, so it's been pretty nuts!

@unfungirl,

Microbiology and Biochemistry at the same time!  You should be excited to do well in these classes!  And to get them over with!  Congratulations!  🙂

thanks SO much @tsavorite!! it was a little touch and go, but i'm glad it's almost over with. and to never take another chemistry course!

❤️

@unfungirl,

That's how I felt after finishing my organic chemistry class: Done! and Never again!  Yay!  🙂  You deserve to celebrate!

@tsavorite right?? I really hated organic, but biochem has been even harder!  I am so ready to never look at it again LOL

YAY YAY YAY!  Good for you!!! Microbio is hard, so that is an amazing accomplishment!  

yay

(I'm sure you will do great on the rest of your finals too, but GOOD LUCK!  You're so close to being done!! 🙂  )

thank you @Milou07!! it's been an intense semester for sure, but i did really enjoy the class! ❤️

YAY!!!! That's awesome @unfungirl!!!! Congrats and good luck on the rest of your finals!!!! 🙂

Image result for cute dog dance gif

testing