Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Anonymous Insider

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I hated microbiology .I got an A but I always hated science classes and lab because my lab partners always were terrible and had no idea what they were doing.But I did go to college for the medical field so before I graduated I took a lot of science related classes lol.I wouldnt recommend it.I hated math too.The best part of college for me was graduation day lol I hated school.

@Anonymous having a good lab partner definitely helps! i do enjoy science, and found the class interesting, but it was really tough! i am also taking biochem this semester, so it's been pretty nuts!

@unfungirl,

Microbiology and Biochemistry at the same time!  You should be excited to do well in these classes!  And to get them over with!  Congratulations!  🙂

thanks SO much @tsavorite!! it was a little touch and go, but i'm glad it's almost over with. and to never take another chemistry course!

❤️

@unfungirl,

That's how I felt after finishing my organic chemistry class: Done! and Never again!  Yay!  🙂  You deserve to celebrate!

@tsavorite right?? I really hated organic, but biochem has been even harder!  I am so ready to never look at it again LOL

YAY YAY YAY!  Good for you!!! Microbio is hard, so that is an amazing accomplishment!  

yay

(I'm sure you will do great on the rest of your finals too, but GOOD LUCK!  You're so close to being done!! 🙂  )

thank you @Milou07!! it's been an intense semester for sure, but i did really enjoy the class! ❤️

YAY!!!! That's awesome @unfungirl!!!! Congrats and good luck on the rest of your finals!!!! 🙂

Image result for cute dog dance gif

omg puppies! thanks @veronika23!! ❤️

Congratulations! @unfungirl

That is awesome news!  You're almost there, girl! 🙂

thank you so much @Tamara76!! ❤️

That is the bestest new 😉 Maybe you can treat yourself something with the last couple days of sale 😉

Thanks so much @blackkitty2014! I actually treated myself to a few things yesterday, even though I'm really trying to stick to my no buy! i'm moving in June and I know I'm going to drop some cash on everything involved with that 😅😅

Yeah! Congrats @unfungirl Your hard work is paying off.  Good luck on the rest of your exams, you'll do great!

Awee thanks @AMK721!!  I was feeling pretty stressed but having 1 less final to worry about is a big relief! I definitely put the work in this semester so it should pay off 🙂

Image result for friday night meme

Looks like my kind of night!   @niki172

This was my Friday night @Tamara76 :D. unfungirl and I appear to be at the same speed lol when it comes to the weekend 🙂

Hahah that's basically me every weekend @niki172 😂😂😂

Now, THIS is a Rewards Program....Parrrrrty!!!!!

Normally, I stick to the $125, but today I splurged!  HA!

Merchandise Total:$230.99

Coupon Code Discount -$46.20
Subtotal:$184.79
Rewards Points Discount: $184.00
Shipping:$0.00
Tax:$ 0.06
Total: $0.85  (not even a dollar!)

Spoiler
Home facial stuff!

Order Summary

Online Only The Bouncer Diffuser
by Drybar
1 0$34.00 $34.00

Online Only Travel Size Nano Facial Steamer at Home Spa Treatment
by Panasonic
1 0$129.99 $129.99

.Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads
by Peter Thomas Roth
1 0$45.00 $45.00

BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
by COSRX
1 0$22.00 $22.00

All this online shopping made me hungry and now going to cook dinner with WINE!!!!!  ;')

2 Replies
testing