Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Cakes are fun! We did patisserie in school and I also enjoyed it!  I even ran a pastry kitchen for a few years when they 'dumped' me there.  It was one of my first jobs and the guys were like.......she is coming from culinary school?  Send her to the pastry kitchen.

At first I was disappointed, but after 2 weeks settled in nicely and really enjoyed my time at this hotel which even had a gorgeous chocolate-making room!!!  Funny how things turned out. 

Congrats @Milou07!! Very exciting and enjoy your well deserved shopping!

Wow, many congrats, @Milou07! It's getting more and more difficult to land on a fully funded PhD program these days, it seems. Totally worthy of a Sephora spree, if you ask me. 😉 

If you don't mind me asking, what's the field of your study? 😄

I completely agree.  Especially since I won't have as much time to shop while I'm actually studying... 😉

Business marketing! 😄  

Today was funny.  Sephora package coming.  Those are usually here by noon.

BUT, today.....No!  I looked for it every 30 minutes and it finally arrived at 7:30 PM!!!!  First, I went to the door but then got smart and just checked my email.  When it finally said....'Delivered'......

HAPPY!  

az.jpg

IMG_3114.JPG

Poor Kenny!  Look at that side eye 👀

Awww.... poor Kenny!!!  I know that look well - my dog is on a bit of a diet too, and he has perfected the guilty/hungry look!  

Poor Kenny, bet he's trying to break out of that joint!

Awww...look at his eyes!

LOL!!!  Poor thing...don't get too close to poor Kenny, he's probably starving!   

Image result for angry dog gif

Are those chompers real on that poodle???  HA!

Wow! That's one pretty moth, @pixiedust2 !

Goth moth! Bahaha! 😄

Got my hair did last week! 000000000.JPG

But this is why I avoid the mirror after the wash...

Ugl.JPG

LOL this will be me tomorrow, can't wait 😄

hahhahaahah!!  This is why I just look down and get on my phone!  ;')

The lighting in the salon I go to sucks too. For the price I pay for a hair cut, one would think that there would be flattering light, but nope, they actually have fluorescent fixtures in there!  The lighting looks like the Home Depot!

I look like a drowned rat and my skin just looks sallow. Plus the hair washing person usually manages to get suds to run down my face, so I end up with streaky makeup.

I can't believe you put into words what I experience. I have a habit of looking in the mirror at just the right angle, at which, of course, no one else sees me.

Oh gosh! I go to my a local place that my good friend's mom works at. Since it's just a small cheap place it doesn't have the best lighting. This makes me worried but I also don't want the bright lights on my face when I'm not wearing anything...at least the hair cuts have always turned out great. 😄

XOXO,
Marieke

@ZombieMetroAnt Every. Single. Time. And the harsh lights really bring out all the discoloration and post-acne marks on my face 😂

Oh gawd yes, and I look like I grew a THIRD chin AND aged 20 years.

Hate salons.

testing