Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

We miss you @CC3616!! Hope all of these glitches get fixed soon. We have a lot of missing family members right now 😞

Yay @CC3616, glad you are back!! ❤❤ I had a lot of trouble yesterday getting into threads and being able to post. I am hopeful the glitches will end soon! 😄

Thanks @angel7594.. There's so much I want to say! I'll stat with: I'm so happy you got your highlighters 🙂 

-happy dance-

Just wondering : is anyone else getting triplicate notifications for comments?

@Ispend2much6,  

Yes, and this is new for me.

@Ispend2much6 I think that happens when you're tagged and the original post is modified then reposted 😉

@ZombieMetroAntso that might be explained by pushing the "send" button a few times if that Captcha thing shows up.

I was turned on to the hilarious show Keeping Up Appearance by the posts here.   I binged watched on Netflix.  Hyacinth is hilarious in that respect your elders (even when snobby) kind of way. @Asche

This month 'The Bucket Woman' became a Dame!

bucket.jpg

bucket1.jpgbucket3.jpg

bucket3.png

bucket4.jpg

OMG this looks like my kind of show. Is it on Netflix streaming? 

Yes!  It is a fun show! 

@wheeeee Yes I'm going to watch it! 🤗

YES! I love the Bucket Woman 😄 So many memories watching this show with the family. 

appearances GIF

I laughed so hard at each of these pics @wheeeee! Your post brought me so much joy!

Becoming a dame would have been Hyacinth's dream come true. It's so fitting! 😄

upload_4465611226919213614.gif

upload_6753046586712171781.gif

upload_7939461428125115269.gif

hahahahaha!  Mrs. B-o-u-q--u-e-t makes me laugh so much!  Becoming a Dame was her life goal!  ;')

660165558249c378575ee7da491d1481.jpg

man_file_1063284_14.jpg

Saw this earlier when ordering food and I got a cheeseburger and fries.....pickles on the side!  lol!!

That looks like the episode when Carrie stayed at Aidan's cabin.

@wheeeee You are correct that is the correct episode. I've watched SATC so many times that I can eyeball it & know which episode(s) a GIF or clip is from. 😍

OMG I got an incredible package today from the awesome and beautiful mermaid @Mcakes!  She knew I couldn't get the blue juicy shaker here and the unicorn snot glitter just brings me back. The brush and llama holder are just too cute and can't wait to get into that jerky! It was wrapped so well with little tags. So crafty girl!!!! I have no words for this!!!! Thank you so much! BIG HUG!

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

gift.jpeg

OMG!  Unicorn snot!  And that Llama coozie! ❤️   How fun!  Enjoy!  @veronika23   

You are a ray of sunshine, girl!  @Mcakes 🌞

I love this!!! How amazing.

All the love going around BT lately is so awesome!  What an awesome box of goodies! Enjoy ❤️💜💙🦄

18 Replies
testing