Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

A friend shared it on Facebook.  I'm not that cool to find stuff like this on my own. 🙂 @Tamara76

@Ispend2much6 You're cooler than you think 😉

Awww, @pixiedust2  I'm going to remind you of that the next time I tell you a story for the fourth time... 😉

@Ispend2much6 😄 I do the same thing, plus I have a bad memory, so it's like I hear it for the first time LOL!

Hahaha nice! 😄

@veronika23  The sad thing is I would fall for every one of these!  Put a rock into a velvet box and I'd treat it like jewelry.

@Ispend2much6  haha you're funny 🙂

I've been battling the site for days. Am I the last one that is completely lost? I still can only view 1, actually 1/2 a page on the website. No shopping for me, unless I'm on my PC. And, I randomly get logged on to BT. Sign in doesn't work for me.

So, if I don't respond to tags, that's why. Sorry. 

And, on the subject of this thread...

Thanks @pixiedust2 for starting the Disney thread!! If you haven't checked it out yet...it's a fun thread! 

Yup. I'm still having most of those problems. The staying signed in issue is really driving me nuts. 

Nope. Still loads of problems here, as well.

@Randell, i hear ya. i can't click on any link or tab. i only got on beauty talk because i know the direct weblink. i can't access my favorites or my cart, much less any product pages whatsoever (links are broken or completely blank). looks like i won't be sephora shopping anytime soon!

Nope.. I can only log in on chrome after clearing browsing data. Safari crashed months ago, it's a struggle. 

You are not alone lol. What I will say is that after clearing my cache and cookies everything seems to be so much better! I still get logged out of BT all the time but it's better than what it was (not being able to log in at all).

EDIT:  @Beadshopgirl got it!  Those are some amazing observational skills you have.

It's Tilda Swinton in an upcoming movie, an Italian horror film called Suspiria.

Okay, y'all, guess which famous "actress" (yep!  actress!) this is.  No searching for images on Google!  That would be no fun.

3DDD736200000578-4276200-Aging_not_so_gracefully_Heavily_wrinkled_the_actress_looks_unrec-a-123_1488485833087.jpg

IMG_2607.JPG

IMG_2608.JPG

Oh wow!!!  What a transformation!  She's one of my favorite actresses!  Good guess @Beadshopgirl

It's probably someone exquisite like Charlize Theron??

@Randell  Exquisite, but not in a typical sense.  More like exotic; she has a very unique look. 

Oh, @Ispend2much6 I totally see Tilda now. I loved her in Constantine as Gabriel!

@Randell  She will always be the White Witch to me.

@Ispend2much6 Yes, she was totally perfect for that role! Did you see her in 'Only Lovers Left Alive'?

5 Replies
testing