Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

IMG_7932.JPG

Hahaha nice! Not sure where I could hunt down the cookies here but love the mint ones! yum! off to google now 😄

@veronika23 Keebler Grasshopers are a close dupe! Put them in the fridge and eat them chilled (my fav way) and you won't know the difference.

@Randell  thanks! Don't know what that is or if we have them here but will have a look!! 🙂

@veronika23 No Girl Scouts and no Keebler Elves?! Oh no, you need Keebler Elves! 😉

@Randell  we have the girl scout cookies but unsure where to find them and pretty sure (or from what I am reading) we don't have Keebler Elves.

I wish Girl Scouts would sell cookies in front of my supermarket, all we get is the odd group selling hot dogs or hoagies (a sandwich with lunch meat and sometimes lettuce and tomato). Their signs are lame too.

LOL!

Booooo for lame signs 😛

That is some genius marketing on their part lol. How could anyone resist that sign?! I need to find some Samoas and Thin Mints.

The girls of course were super sweet, they even read the sign aloud and stated how they can accept credit cards and checks.

Girl Scouts are stepping up their game....with llamas and I ain't mad!

Monday.JPG

Monday.JPG

Truer words have never been spoken lmao. Today stunk!!!!! 😞 I have the Monday blues! Lolol

@jen143xo  hope you have a better day tomorrow!!! Heart

@ZombieMetroAnt are you hiding in my house somewhere? You're so reading my mind!

I would love to give a special shout out to @angel7594 and @Fedele13! they were both so kind as to reach out and offer to send me some things I was searching for, with nothing in return!  I am constantly wowed by how much kindness and love everybody spreads in this community, but special thanks to these super kind ladies! 😍❤️

Hooray angel7594 and Fedele13!  How kind and thoughtful of you.

This community is really caring and thoughtful, I'm honored to be in it.

@unfungirl Thanks! Was happy to help out and send something I had where it was wanted and needed. Thank You for the surprises, wasn't necessary, but was greatly appreciated! 💗💗💗 Loved them! 

i'm so glad you enjoyed them @Fedele13! i was happy to return the favor <3!!

That is so kind!! There are SOOO many kind wonderful people in this community!!! xoxo to everyone!

Aww yes I love this community! Group hug! ❤️❤️❤️

reaction golden girls group hug go team happy ending

Hahaha best gif ever @Mcakes! I really love this community too! ❤️

testing