Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@ZombieMetroAnt @wheeeee, You went above and beyond to help @angel7594 feel better. Very sweet gesture on both your parts. 🙂

@heartsmyface, @Tamara76, @jen143xo, @veronika23, @Mcakes, @CC3616

Thank you all for the kind words! ❤ I am doing so much better today!

❤❤❤ BTers are awesome!!!!   What a great pick-me-up:). 

The tea addict in me is trying to discern the tea flavours but I can't seem to pin them, lol. 

@heartsmyface, the flavors are forever nuts and maracuja mango. 🙂 

Awwwww- This is sooooo sweet!  I am so glad it made your day better (but sad you had a rough start 😥@angel7594. BT really is a special and amazing place! 

@ZombieMetroAnt and @wheeeee are total sweethearts!  💗💗💗 

Sorry about your day 😞 but that is a wonderful surprise! They are 2 awesome BTers! ❤️💜

@angel7594  sorry you've had a stressful day but what a wonderful surprise! Wow this community rocks!!! Ladies you are awesome! Enjoy!

I'm sorry you had a stressful day hun ❤️ These are such wonderful surprises! 

@Mcakes thank you! ❤

Also, I have been enjoying the lip kit so much that you sent me. ❤️

That's so amazing @angel7594!! Well deserved for someone who contributes so much. Hope your day is easing up ❤️

Went grocery shopping yesterday and sure enough, Girl Scouts were camped out by the door, so OBVIOUSLY I bought more cookies (this makes cookie purchasing venture #2 so far).

They had a sign out front that said "No cash, no PROB-LLAMA!" with a little picture of a llama with a frilly rainbow collar and sparkles around it. If I didn't want cookies then that sign would have made me change mind right then and there. It was so cute and made me think of BT.

IMG_7932.JPG

Hahaha nice! Not sure where I could hunt down the cookies here but love the mint ones! yum! off to google now 😄

@veronika23 Keebler Grasshopers are a close dupe! Put them in the fridge and eat them chilled (my fav way) and you won't know the difference.

@Randell  thanks! Don't know what that is or if we have them here but will have a look!! 🙂

@veronika23 No Girl Scouts and no Keebler Elves?! Oh no, you need Keebler Elves! 😉

@Randell  we have the girl scout cookies but unsure where to find them and pretty sure (or from what I am reading) we don't have Keebler Elves.

I wish Girl Scouts would sell cookies in front of my supermarket, all we get is the odd group selling hot dogs or hoagies (a sandwich with lunch meat and sometimes lettuce and tomato). Their signs are lame too.

LOL!

Booooo for lame signs 😛

That is some genius marketing on their part lol. How could anyone resist that sign?! I need to find some Samoas and Thin Mints.

The girls of course were super sweet, they even read the sign aloud and stated how they can accept credit cards and checks.

Girl Scouts are stepping up their game....with llamas and I ain't mad!

testing