Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Super cool @alexasteph But I feel like they should send you one for free since you named it! Should we start a petition? 😄

@pixiedust2 Haha! They already sent me plenty of things for winning the contest last summer, so it won't be neccessary to send me anything else. My order will come with a free lipstick though, so that's cool.  

@alexasteph Well...ok then. I had my pitchfork ready to go 😄

@pixiedust2 I appreciate your enthusiasm! 

Congrats, I'm happy for you @alexasteph I'm so glad a BT'er picked the winning name for this product. 🙂

Yay! Lovely shade name 😄 The actual shade itself looks gorgeous as well.

This is great @alexasteph!! I was hoping we would see your winning shade name soon! 💜💜💜

@angel7594 I'll post pictures when it arrives too! 

Awesome, I cannot wait to see a picture! Hopefully Sephora will get this in stock soon! ❤

@alexasteph Were you the one who named it?  I can't remember...Either way, this is exciting and that color is so pretty!

@Tamara76 Yes it was me! That's why I'm so excited. I didn't even know, I think they released it just a couple of days ago. I was clicking around Instagram and stumbled upon it. 

Woohoo!  It's even more exciting knowing someone in the BT fam has a little place in Wander history!

IMG_0235.GIF

YAY!!! That's awesome @alexasteph 🙂

15-James.gif

Capture 1.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt this made me laugh out loud, seriously they run the show don't theydogboss.jpg

rofl 😄

It was @NancieNano 's birthday on the 17th and I forgot to post in the Party Thread. Happy Belated Birthday Nancie!!! Nancie was the first friend I made on BT over two years ago, maybe three? We bonded over coconut oil and homemade dog food LOL! And I love her to death. So Happy Birthday NJ and I hope your pressie is bringing you olfactory joy! ❤️🎉🎁🎊🎂🍸🍾🎂🍨

And I hope this kitten freaks you out 😄

Thank you @pixiedust2. Let us never forget doppleganger and the lips avatar!

@NancieNano Happy Birthday! 

Thank you @Ispend2much6 🙂

Happy birthday @NancieNano!!! Heart

1 Reply
testing