Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Might happen @Insomniacmuffin. Of course if school gets cancelled, that just means more work for me than actually going to work. 

Ok last football post but I have to! Yeahhhhhh Brady! ❤💕😍

IMG_9883.JPG

Like there was any doubt!!!!!! @jen143xo

TOm Brady 2.jpg

And Patriots Nation rejoices!  I'm in the Boston burbs and people are setting off fireworks and yelling in the streets here! Un-flippin' believable!

I uh...heard through the grapevine...we had caught up and it was in over time. I got all panicky and ran into the break room at work. We had the ball, I was like omg omg omg, I had to leave the room so not to jinx it. Came back a few minutes later and we were at the end zone. Hands were clenched, praying, trying not to cry. My heart was beating like crazy. And we won, it took everything in me not to drop to the ground crying. I wasn't alone or else I would have lol. 

@Samtian I think there was a whole lot of "getting right with God" all over New England in those moments! 😄

Must be great!!!  @jozkid

All I hear is the hubs sobbing like a sore loser!!!!!

O'well....more champagne for ME!!!!!!  HA!

It was pretty hairy @wheeeee that's for sure! No shame  for Atlanta — they had Brady on his butt plenty of times. Somehow, the Pats just put it together at the end. What an absolutely implausible finish!

Be gentle with the hubs. 😉

It was quite a game! I'm not a fan of either team, but as someone who likes watching football, I was entertained!

Yes it was very entertaining! 😄 

452630d3a006e64c867b9e4b7f200860.jpg

@angel7954 this is friggin hilarious, reminds me of my chubby cat "hiding" behind the legs of my end tables

upload_5755506502858715643.jpg

@lyravega,  Hysterical!  🙂

@lyravega it literally took me a second to even see the cat, and then I got extremely creeped out.

catsleep.jpg

How cute are these pandas????

upload_3331018494548459565.gif

OMG!   So cute!!!!! 💗

Awww I love pandas! They're just giant fluffy toddlers. 🙂

cutest pandas ever!

Does anyone else hoard boxes? I picked up this boxed frame from Marshall's today and got creative with some of my prettiest boxes. They were taking up space on my bookshelf before, now I can display them with love 😍

IMG_2173.JPG

It's so pretty to see them all together like this!

3 Replies
testing