Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Same!

upload_2827904214122420007.gif

Thanks for posting this @EvangelineDamon Heart Beetlejuice is one of my favorite movies.  Posted my latest acquisition in the Random thread; just waiting for this gem to arrivebeet.jpg

It's an iPad cover from Etsy Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt

This is awesome! It makes me want to go out and buy an iPad just for this cover.Smiley Happy

I wonder if they have this as a notebook.

I hope you love it, señora.

At the beginning of 2017 there was a "Hoarders" thread (can't find it now) about....Yep.....things we hoard.  During my Winter Cleaning I decided to start drinking all my wine.  I must have at least 100 bottles of wine and craft beers!  Here Ya' go!

PARTY with ME!!!!!  

WINE.jpg

I took down SEVEN bottles in January by myself.

(well, the Pinot has a glass left, but that will be in the recycle bin by midnight!) 

If you ever need a roommate... call me.

We are not drinkers!  (well, not lately) Need Roomie! ;')

This is some seriously impressive de-cluttering - must have been a tough job! 😉   @wheeeee

Soooooo, tough!   Lol!! @Tamara76

This is to say a HUGE thank you to @trishavt  who was able to get me a mini of Moschino Fresh.  It is sooooooo cute!!!! Thank you so much! Heart Heart Heart

Mini.jpeg

Image result for celebration gif

Carlton4.gif1e59e4318bdb7f3831d30582b844dbd1d35fd499_hq.gif

Aww, how sweet of @trishavt ! And, you deserve it, @veronika23 ! And, I am always here for some Dean. 😄

Awww! Such a cute mini! That was so kind of her to send it to you. ❤ ❤

That is so wonderful, @veronika23

You deserve all the good vibes and mini goodies for all that you do on this site.

And @trishavt, how very sweet of you!

Aw thanks @EvangelineDamon 🙂  I just think it was real sweet and wanted to share!

Anything to help a fellow Canadian 😉 @veronika23

@trishavt truly is the BEST! Heart  That is super cute V - almost too cute to use.  Congrats on your special delivery Cat Happy

@ZombieMetroAnt   actually she sent me a vial sample as well. So will use that 🙂 I wanted it so bad to collect the bottle!

I'm glad you finally got your package V!  @veronika23

Now if you only had @Tamara76 's dollhouse you could assemble a cute vanity with the moschino perfume and milk lipsticks 😉 

LOL!  😉

@trishavthahaha 😄 😄 😄

post the mini Moschino!  @veronika23

2 Replies
testing