Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Wow!!!!!!!! I like the glow stick 🙂

That is awesome @sabrinas - I wish this was a Bazaar reward, I'd totally scoop it up!  Congrats girlie!  Heart Enjoy your loot

That's awesome! Smiley Surprised Congratulations! 😄

@sabrinas, All of it is amazing! I am so happy for you, congrats!! 😍 🎉

My Marc Jacobs instagram prize has been delivered and is currently sitting at my front door.  My mom isn't answering my texts... Mommmm I need to know it's safe!! Also, I'm impatient, and at work until 5pm, so I won't be able to open it myself.  I asked her to open it and send pix so that I can show you guys 😛 Let's just hope she gets back to me soon haha.

Replying to myself because I'm excited and like bumping this up LOL my mom informed me its the bag and makeup! She is not very keen on technology and doesn't seem to understand how to take a photo and send it to me lol... She's trying though.

She's also making me laugh because I asked which makeup items they are and her response was "marc jacobs".. MOM PLZ

EDIT: I had to call her because she couldnt figure out how to take a picture LOL.  For sure there is the makeup set "about lash night", then there are 8 other full sized products! She mentioned something about a sparkle pop eye shadow stick, a lipgloss, a lipstick, and then she got irritated by all my questions and told me to wait until I get home LOL.  And the bag I got is black 🙂 Can't wait to go home and play!

Congrats!! Excited to see your prizes! 😄

YAY!!! I'm glad to hear it is both and can't wait to see pics!!

Woohoo!  Can't wait for the pics!   😍

@Tamara76 I cant wait to go home!! LOL my mom couldnt figure out how to take pics (I'll let her off this time.. She got a new phone this weekend lol), so I'll take my own once I get home 😄 

Oh, this was me yesterday!  Don't judge - in my defense, it was rainy & chilly here. 00000.JPG

omg.JPG

I am more into onesies.... 😄 

288c11bae223dceae90cfebd6cde40d1.jpg

@angel7594, my husband and I both laughed when we saw this pic. That's totally me, except the cat is on my lap and I have a brookstone nap blanket on top of me. This pic is too cute!

I am the same, but with my fluffy robe. 😄

Very cool!  This reminds me, I really should watch Jaws again. 😄

c245b2bad4a1131b7d0b61eb1258cafc.jpg

Mondays are the worst! 4 more days until Friday!

upload_1836553439348575215.png

I just came across images of the amazing eye makeup artwork of Tal Peleg, and I thought you guys might enjoy it too. 🙂

Here are a few:

Image result for tal peleg cat makeup

Image result for tal peleg

Image result for tal peleg

Image result for tal peleg cat makeup

@VioletLavender,

Besides the beautiful artistry, I love the colors!  I've never seen anything like this.  Just, Wow! 🙂

testing